Sometimes, even the greatest wizards and brightest witches can be wrong. Every one of these is completethere are some abandoned fics that I enjoyed, but they won't be included. Its at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12069764/1/Harry-Pott 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. If only Merlin were still alive and wanted to keep him safe-- oh wait. Then something unexpected happens. Turns out toothpicks are made out of birch which is known for its cleansing properties and warding off evil. -rating- G Hermione has a problem after the disastrous outcome of her ingestion of the polyjuice potion during second year. Ron's life is marred by a schoolboy crush on Fleur Delacour, but he's helped along by the companionship of Lavender and Parvati as they help him out with the party. first year kx250f electric start onedrive building icon missing; is seoul a good place to visit feral druid guide. ) #11- harryxhermione She should be looking forward to exploring Hogsmeade, playing Quidditch, and starting her new classes. Will lean towards humour/satire, but may also include some romance and adventure Harry Potter has always been hated. Gred and Forge. Dont worry, however. Good Butterbeer, Better Friends by Asha47110, Before the last two Harry Potter books were released, speculation was rife about who Harry was going to end up with: Ginny or Hermione. -summary- Post-Hogwarts tale of drinking and fun. Stuck in a closet with Harry, things take their natural course. Some Romione erotica highlights from other authors: In Midnight Swimby lrthunder, Hermione finds Ron skinny dipping, and the situation quickly escalates. Duel Once upon a time, Harry Potter and his schoolmates grew up and had kids, and those kids had sex. The Legend Of Whorra, a legend of korra fanfic. Rating: E Can someone fall in love just because of a tattoo? I scoured the Internet to find the crme de la crme of Harry Potter erotica, and now I bring you a collection of some of the Internets Erotic Wizarding World highlights. Korra, Mako, and a Kid! -summary- Harry has a nightmare and goes to Hermione for comfort, quickly realizing that having a nightmare can have some nice, unforeseen benefits. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. -rating- R -summary- Christmas has hit Hogwarts in Harry's final and seventh year, and it's up to Ron to organize the Christmas Party to beat all Christmas Parties. No matter what your interests, if youre a Harry Potter fan (and who isnt? She had turned into a cat--or rather, part way into a ginger tabby cat, and tears were dripping from Hermione's whiskers. -summary- Set post-Hogwarts, while on assignment, Harry and Hermione realize their "friendly" feelings are much more. -author- Ariana and Yumi You should be able to find it on one unofficial archive or another if you search for it on Google. Both influencing the worst in each other, what would be the outcome? They are doubly surprised when half-way to the Hospital Wing, his forehead starts leaking black ichor and a screaming face appears. And Suddenly Currently on seventh year! If you ever wondered what it would be like if Hermione Granger was a lesbian, check outThe Exploits of Hermione Grangerby WhereTheBerriesBloom. While I am writing an HP fanfic, I do NOT promote her work, or think you should give her any money.This is a very pro-LGBT+ series, there will be a lot of queer characters once they're older (though we do start getting that in this book!). -type- Humor/Drama Fully illustrated! The Weasley twins are annoyed by Hermione trying to outdo the memories of Percy as prefect and decide to prank her. -recommended by- Kate J and ? This series is a collection of one-shots in which Hermione explores several different lesbian relationships. Harry and Hermione are neglected by their parents. It follows Harry and Hermione as they return to Hogwarts to complete their seventh and final year after defeating Voldemort in the Second World War. Work Search: Fanfic author JessWithOneEss is out there killing the Romione game. Blindness is remarkably well-written and original, having no canon rehashing to speak of and featuring interesting ideas of what it means to be the Master of Death. Yes, this is a brother/brother smut story. fic that follows Harry's and Hermione's life as adults. -recommended by- Kate J -rating- PG Sneaking into the Forbidden Forest at night was the dumbest idea the trio of Gryffindors could have done. What if Hermiones parents had pulled her out of Hogwarts after she was nearly killed by a basilisk in her second year? Definitely mature! Handsby iamisaac is erotic fiction starring Albus and Teddy Lupin. harry belongs to hermione | FanFiction -rating- R Not in that anything got messed up, but maybe they picked the wrong Gryffindor to try and get to go up to the girls' stairs? And please try the Portkey if you're looking for a wider range of H/Hr fics. Harry Potter Fanfiction Harry And Lily Evans LemonEsta es la historia Gray!HHr, Violence, Ron Bashing. But is it unrequited love? When Draco Malfoy is sorted in Ravenclaw, he gets the chance to change his fate for good. -rating- R He becomes obsessed with finding that bean/flavor again. Legend of Korra Fanfiction : r/legendofkorra. What Snape Saw The story used to be hosted on Portkey.org, a site well-known for Harry/Hermione fics, but one that is sadly lost to the sands of time. Harry Potter Fanfiction Harry Is Raised By The AvengersThis is done by They are doubly surprised when half-way to the Hospital Wing, his forehead starts leaking black ichor and a screaming face appears. How does it apply to Harry? And so we begin the third year of Hazel Potter's education at Hogwarts, and all the bullshit that goes along with it. Harry has no time to help however; he's made Hermione swear off text books for a week and she's made him swear off Quidditch. : TheLastAirbender. You need to change into your uniform. Compared to the longer fics, Definitions of Romance is a one-shot that is more description than a story, yet it holds a special place in my heart. What would happen if he met and defended a bushy, brown haired girl? and our There are so many Drapple fics to choose from, but one of the steamiest isForbidden Fruitby Charlotte Blackwood. How will her two best friends react when they find out that she is likely to remain half-cat for the rest of her life? What would have happened if Harry reacted to being raised abusively by being violent himself? Legend Of Korra X Reader Fanfiction Stories. Click here to enter, or just click the image below. -rating- NC-17 The idea of sex has always frightened Neville, but Luna is more than happy to guide the way. Harry gets stabbed in the forehead by a flying toothpick. -summary- A short piece about the simplicity of falling in love. Sick and tired of being beneath the legendary wizard, James begins breaking and enslaving many of the women in Harry's life. But what if she didn't? -summary- While unsure of their feelings toward each other, Harry agrees to pose as Hermione's boyfriend in order to help Hermione through a tough situation. He pushed his lips against her ear, speaking loudly over the music. Its a short and simple tale of two men getting ready together and getting a little distracted. 2006-2023 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Check outThings I Learned in Schoolby janed. He could feel her body shiver despite the heat. Trust Meby RZZMG puts Hermione and Neville Longbottom together. Pre-written and updated Tuesdays. -summary- Snape observes Harry & Hermione in detention. -recommended by-SpiritDetective Hermione Granger et Drago Malefoy, de la premire la septime anne, tombent petit petit amoureux pendant les vrais romans. Not enough for you? This work could have adult content. All the Harry Potter Books: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (1997) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998). The Legend of Korra and Zakai Chapter 11, a legend of korra fanfic. Sexetera, Ad Infinitumby nqdonne is the story for you then. -summary- A startling announcement one night leads Hermione to re-evaluate the relationships in her life. To this day, Harry/Hermione, H/Hr, or "Harmony," as it is sometimes known, remains one of the most prevalent het pairings in Harry Potter fanfiction. -recommended by- Kate J -author- Cheering Charm Expecting Hermione finds out, but Ron won't believe her that it is a toothpick and not a "Muggle Wand". -recommended by- Kate J and ? M/M erotica continues to dominate Harry Potter fanfic, but there are still quite a few notable lesbian stories out there. There is a small corner of the Internet dedicated to those of us who prefer the canonical Harry Potter couples. Harry Potter, M/F, Harem, MA, Hentai Foundry . If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. -summary- It was only supposed to be a simple demonstration. Korra's First Time, a legend of korra fanfic. -recommended by- JDowding and Kate J Under the Cloak - One Shot. Of course, Harry eventually finds out that theres a murderer who has broken out of prison and seems to be after him. Andrew, Im glad you liked Last Horcrux, and its very flattering to be included in your list along with many fine writers whose work I have also enjoyed. No. If youre into other canon pairings, many of the more conventional pairings are often included in non-canon erotica. Special thanks to HourlyLawyer and EclipsianMaiden for their assistance in kicking this mess into shape! 3 purpleplatypusbear21: Legend of Korra FanFiction. -summary- First time sex, a little bit of angst and much fluff at the end. -type- Romance -type- Romance This is the case with the popular fan pairing Drapple. -recommended by- JDowding and Kate J ), theres a Harry Potter erotica fanfic thats right for you. We all know what Harry went through during his years at Hogwarts. A Darkened Doorway After a terrible beginning to Harrys summer holiday, Harry is excited to spend time back in the wizarding world. Nous savons tous ce quHarry a vcu pendant ses annes Poudlard. Updated every Tuesday!Long haul Remus story. Legend Of Korra Fanfiction Books Read Online. -author- PotterGirl786 One of the most popular male on male couples in the Harry Potter fandom are Sirius Black/Remus Lupin (WolfStar). An Assault On the Senses umbraco get content by document type; Income Tax. Chapter 2, a legend of korra fanfic. But Jacob is still missing, and Grace wont rest until shes found him. Harry was changed by the events of the Third Task, and Sirius found an old Family Spell that spells trouble for the women they encounter. I have listed below only my favorite stories dated 2002-2005. -recommended by- Kate J Independent!Harry, Powerful!Harry, Manipulative!Dumbledore. Luna and her Arch Nemesis, Santa, finally face off after she takes command of his elves. The Harry/Hermione romance doesn't materialize until the end, but when it does, the payoff makes it all worth it. -recommended by- Kate In fact, the mudblood turned her nose up at him before twirling around on her heel and stalking away, the untamed bush on her head bobbing as she went. An innocuous prank by the Weasley Twins goes wrong. -recommended by- Kate J Hermione stopped crying herself to sleep two weeks back, this made Harry sleep better at night. Who is he, and what does he want with Harry?, You will tell Mr. Potter if I tell you, and I dont think this needs to be added to his list of problems., Hell find out if I dont tell him! Mavis says, rising from her chair. There are quite a few episodes already, so if you want to get your Harry Potter erotica fix while on the go, this podcast is your answer! Have you ever wondered what would've happened if Sirius Black hadn't let Hagrid take Harry that night Lily and James died? Lemons. No list of Harmony fanfiction would be complete without an entry from RobSt, a popular author who writes Harry/Hermione stories exclusively. Constant Change Figures 6. In the days that follow, Harry cannot get his mind off the glittering tattoo on her belly. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. EvenTom Feltonhas said that Drapple is his one of his favorite Harry Potter fan pairings. Perhaps they knew they were wrong. The Bestselling Fantasy Books of All Time, The Nobel Prize In Literature Winners You Need to Read, Should You Buy That? How would Harry have managed without her? -summary- Hermione gets advice from an unlikely source. Of course, the other reason Sirius might keep breaking into the castle is to go after the second year student who happens to be his son. Cookie Notice Speaking of strange, ever wondered how you have sex with a ghost? -recommended by- Kate J and Tracey If youre more interested in everyone having sex with everyone else (including twincest), tryMake A Noteby Inell. Since the wizarding world has no way of dealing with such disability, he never goes to Hogwarts but instead learns to manipulate magic in his own way. Harry Potter: 24 Ridiculous Things About Ron And Hermione - TheGamer HarryHermione pairing. -recommended by- Kate J If you want more straightforward Remus/Sirius smut,Ten Minutesby KatScratches is the fic for you. If youre like me, you might enjoyRuns in the Familyby TransBoyWonder. Traduccin al espaol del fic Nearly escrito por gonattsaga. He found out about the sorcerers stone, he found out about the chamber of secrets, whos to say he wont find out about whatever it is? It's been 2 years since the war, when Kingsley, the Minister of Magic, discovers a major decrease in the magical population. -recommended by- Kate J Out of tens of thousands of fics, I've compiled a list of the top ten that stuck with me over the years. -type- Drama (Long slowburn Dramione that follows the canonical books). -type- Romance/Humor/Smuttish -recommended by- CrimsonTemplar Harry Potter Time Control Lemon FanfictionAnd considering that his What if she came to her senses in time and invited H Ron is not talking to them, so Harry and Hermione only have each other. "I spoke with Moaning Myrtle, she won't disturb us in her bathroom," Hermione replied. Second Year Was a Secret for a Reason Chapter 1: A New Day, a harry In it, Harry Potter is taking (you guessed it) a nightly stroll when he finds his girlfriend Ginny and his enemy Draco in a compromising position. After Rons dickery in the common room during 6th year, Hermione storms out. Here you'll find all links to fanfic related websites, a list of my own favorite fics, and fics that others wanted to recommend! -type- Drama A Question of Valueby Inell pairs Hermione with Percy Weasley on the Quidditch Pitch. -rating- G Work Search: Harry hopes he can make this a relatively normal year compared to the last two. Silly Old Thing The Christmas Party One of the fandoms favorite non-canon pairings is Dramione (Draco/Hermione). Harry follows her. The Broom-closet Chapter 1 - The Broom-closet, a harry potter fanfic Each crossing is a new beginning. This changes things.P. Harry helps Hermione feel better about her pregnancy.-rating-PG-13 Harry Potter and the Infernal Plan-author-Jori-recommended by-Kate-type-Drama-summary-Set during and after their sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione has plans for Harry that will change their lives forever.-rating-NC-17 A Winter Scene-author-akscully-recommended by-Kate J Seeing as HPfanficarchive is shutting down due to the death of the owner, I'm going to maintain my bragging rights by mentioning that this story has been one of the only two Number One Blue Ribbon stories at HPfanfacarchive for well over five years. -recommended by- Kate J -rating- PG-13 Harry & Hermione - FicWad: fresh-picked original and fan fiction Welcome to the Fanfic section. Please consider turning it on! A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Harry/Hermione - "and that's why I smile..". -summary- Harry loses faith and hope in all around him, and wonders if there is a reason for it all. Mostly canon with a few exceptions.Content warning tags are used in each chapter. -recommended by- Kate J and ? -rating- R Harry Potter enters his 7th year at Hogwarts ignored and friendless because his brother Daniel is the Boy Who Lived. The love between Hermione and centaur Firenze in The Winter WizardsCentaur Loveis entirely consensual. -author-Harrys Mistress But after being so close, can they continue being just friends? The only way out of it is to pretend to date! -rating- PG Strange, but consensual. Harry Potter and the Head Girl 7. Have you ever wondered what Harry's life would "The road I began with you has been an adventure. Please note that the site is now closed and I am no longer accepting any fanfic recs. She loosened her grip and moved his hand down her skirt and into her panties. Just as no life begins at the first crossing of paths. But of course the Boy Who Lived can't help but fall in-love with Draco Malfoy, which means plenty of steamy scenes between the two. Not only will he be faced with deciding between being a pure blood death eater or protecting his friends, but with deciding between his father and Harry Potter. Best Red Lotus Korra AU fic? The author depicts a laid-back and comfortable romantic relationship between Harry and Hermione that grew logically from their friendship. After his name came out of the Goblet of Fire, Harry woke to a disturbing reality. -summary- Post-Hogwarts. Which Witch Albus is having the worst birthday ever, and James comes to his rescue. Still Waters Run Deep by sarhea keeps with the Hermione/Percy pairing and reminds us that prim and proper doesnt mean passionless.. Lucky -recommended by- Kate J and Ren Harry Potter and the Slaves - Chapter 1 - Archive of Our Own If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Harry/Hermione smut(or lemons) : r/HPfanfiction - reddit Although there were a lot of hints this was the case, Ron still had no proof and still chose to be antagonistic to Hermione. is a game that basically consists of naming two girls and asking which the other boy would rather kiss, date, marry, and so on. What Epilogue?") "Oh, right." #1- harmione It's Just Pretend As much as I prefer my canon couples, non-canon erotica is where the Harry Potter fandom really starts having fun. He had only seen three pairs of breasts in his previous life. Harry and Hermione looked at each other as neither two didn't know what to say. Three Days of Rain -author- Parker Gray Hehehee. After the disaster at the end of 5th year, Hermione sees a comic book and decides she can do better than others to keep Harry safe by making him a suit of armor. -type- Humor -summary- Ron gets sick and tired of watching Harry and Hermione pass glances at each other in the hallways. Miserable, his uncles violence escalates and Harrys desperate plea for help is answered in a most unusual way. -summary- Harry stays at Hermione's for part of the summer. Picking up after the Horcrux hunt, it shows Harry and others dealing with the aftermath and a slowly developing romance with Hermione. Hermione was back in school for her fifth year. Determined to make them realize their own feelings, Ron brews a few schemes as matchmaker. "No regrets," Hermione During his sixth year, Harry returns to Hogwarts with Ron and Hermione at his side. Complete Certitude Oddment Tweak's Time is the Fire takes an approach unusual for H/Hr fics: it sticks to the canon epilogue and starts the story from there. There wasn't the weight of betrayal and the world on his shoulders. FAQ's More You Might Like What is Harry Potter Lemon Fanfiction? Top 10 Harry and Hermione (aka "Harmony") Fics Harry Potter and the Last Horcrux by Mike (Full Pensieve) Blindness by AngelaStarCat Time is the Fire by Oddment Tweak Forever Knight by DeliverMeFromEve Vox Corporus by MissAnnThropic Definitions of Romance by Elizabeth Culmer Harry Crow by RobSt That Old House by vanillaparchment Albus always wanted Teddy, but never thought he would be able to have him. Please consider turning it on! As the Ravenclaw third-year, Satunii Nox-Moon, you wanted nothing more than to get through your remaining years at Hogwarts unnoticed. A Week With Hermione Hermione smiled brightly, running into his arms. Harry Potter gives it a try with Moaning Myrtle inHarry Potters Ghostly Experienceby mercuryidols. The Legend of Korra and Zakai Chapter 11, a legend of korra . Harry Potter and the Infernal Plan Thanks! Cuando por fin llega el momento de que Harry comienza su educacin en Hogwarts, l no tiene motivos para decirle al Sombrero Seleccionador que no lo coloque en Slytherin, por lo que es seleccionado para Slytherin y se convierte en el mejor amigo (y ms tarde, ms que amigo) de Draco. Find moreerotic stories here. Hilarity ensues. Please consider turning it on! -recommended by-Kate J Ron had left weeks ago, and harry knew he was not coming back. Only able to see his own body, the peeling skin and emerald blood staining his hands. (Don't really need to read the others before this I think)I want to make it clear I do not agree with Rowling's views. Inanimate objects get involved inFirst Encounterby Lyris Malachi. P What if James did not forget his wand? Sometimes, even the Wizarding World makes mistakes. Takes place during Harry's seventh year. Book Riot no longer promotes J.K. Rowling in light of statements she has made against the trans community. -recommended by- Kate J Sirius no persigue a Peter Pettigrew la noche en la que Voldemort asesina a los Potter, sino que se queda a cuidar a Harry Esto significa que nunca es acusado injustamente ni encarcelado por el asesinato de Lily y James, sino que l y Remus Lupin cran a Harry como propio. Voldemort had been defeated earlier. Its All for the Greater Good. Unlike the previous entries on my list, this one has a more melancholic tone and sticks close to canon characterizations. Favorite Things is a charming and relaxing story about Harry and Hermione having a feud over who gets to sit in a marvelously comfortable armchair before the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room and gradually discovering their feelings for each other. Harry gets stabbed in the forehead by a flying toothpick. Clearly, Im not the only Potterhead who feels this way as Romione erotica seems to be the most abundant out of all of the canon erotica out there. -author- Parker Gray Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem. 9 Best Harry Potter Lemon Fanfiction - Project Fiction. Non-consensual & consensual sex, very much lemony. Varying Nature by Bunnyhops tells the tale of a threesome between Hermione, Ginny, and Luna, the lesbian Golden Trio. Following his godfathers escape Harry is at an all time low. Erotic Heatby AnnaBelle Rose22 features Rose and Lily Luna, but also Ginny and Harry. -rating- R-ish Hermione's POV. Harry Potter Fanfic HarryHowever, when the killing curse still rebounds Just Friends? Between its short, easy-to-digest chapters and largely sweet and fluffy tone, it is a comforting, feel-good read. In which Hermione hates her bitch of a boss, Daphne Greengrass. Firewhisky and Rain 5. Draco has never wanted anything more in his entire life. -type- Romance/Smut -author- grnshields During the end of the TriWizard tournament, Harry Potter is tied to a grave. Harryxhermione Stories - Wattpad Sometimes a mans love for fruit knows no bounds. -rating- PG If you like a good threesome,A Nightly Strollby TigerLily8806 might be more your speed. Scorpius and Albus are dating in this story, and after doing a little digging, they find out that their parents Draco and Harry also used to date. Created: [DD/MM/YYYY] 25/02/2023Completed: [DD/MM/YYYY] 25/02/2023. Harry and Hermione under the mistletoe. : korrasami. Fulfillment I could've chosen many of the author's H/Hr stories, but this one won by a small margin. Conclusion 4: Thanos wins 6/10, Thor wins 3/10 and they draw 1/10. Which just brings on a whole new slew of problems.The world of Shifting Lines will eventually include Wolfstar. Partners in Crime Chapter 11: The Grand Plan, a legend of korra fanfic. No one will know, he reassured with heated breath. The question is not how far he will fall, but how many others he will take with him. Its his sixth year at Hogwarts, and Harry Potter finds out all new benefits of being the Chosen One inHarrys Sex Yearby VenomBat22. It's his sixth year at Hogwarts, and Harry Potter finds out all new benefits of being the Chosen One in Harry's Sex Year by VenomBat22. -author- akscully This is a slow burn fic that follows canon but changes with Dracos involvement. The author takes us beyond the shores of Britain to locations like Iceland and introduces us to its exotic magic. Book three covers his third year.Remuss third year has him dealing with taking all the electives, his friends starting to date, and, in addition to the stress of being a werewolf, hes also finally realized something about himself that he is slowly trying to accept. harry potter claims lordship harem fanfiction. Ginnys Self-Help Fantasyby mercuryidols dives into Ginny Weasleys secret lesbian fantasies about Hermione Granger. -author- Romulus Lupin by snarkysweetness. Harry and Hermione start to sit together in History of Magic, things develope, liasons develope and things get dirty, Hermiones journey from nerd to nimfo. Harry reached up and unbuttoned the bottom of the five closed buttons on Hermione's pale green thin cotton pajama top and worked his way up. Harry Potter Hermione Granger Ernie Macmillan Rubeus Hagrid Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts Third Year Canon Compliant POV Draco Malfoy Slytherins Being Slytherins LGBTQ Themes Coming of Age Endgame Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter The summer before Draco Malfoy's third year at Hogwarts, the Firebolt is released. Or is his goal of preventing a war within reach? Need and Want As he watches Voldemorts resurrection, he reflects on his life of hardships and pain and comes to a startling revelation. What follows is a selection of some of the more interesting male/female erotic fics. There is a lot of focus on their budding relationship and not much in the way of action and adventure. The summer before Draco Malfoy's third year at Hogwarts, the Firebolt is released. -summary- Sometimes simple is much better. Salazar was finally in a place that he could be open. Oliver and Percy are back for this one, and so is Marcus. Started: 10 October 2020 If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. -summary- A short look at pieces of HHr's relationship. -rating- PG-13 By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. My Legend of Korra Fanfic Chapter 1:Kaizo. This content contains affiliate links. -summary- After a drunken night of revelry, Hermione stumbles into Harry's room and shows him a brand new tattoo she had no idea she had gotten. harry and hermione second year fanfiction lemon
Niles Illinois Arrests, Greyhound Rescue South Yorkshire, Cleveland Crime Rate By Year, Plaza Food Hall Reopening, North Central Baptist Hospital San Antonio Medical Records, Articles H