I am currently a junior in Kelley. It is extremely difficult to get in but here are some tips if you want the best chance to succeed: Go on IU grade distribution to help pick your classes as well as rate my professor. Were a community individual success isnt dependent on the failures of others. The Kelley School doesn't know you're interested in direct admission unless you submit a review request. The fact of the matter is that todays high schools generally dont prepare you for college. 9 Signs You Have What It Takes to Major in Finance, The Disadvantages of Receiving a Psychology Degree, What You Need to Know About Becoming a History Major, Is Management Information Systems a Good Major? Following is the list of accepted tests: When you begin at IU Bloomington as a Kelley Direct Admit, you will bypass the admissions requirements current IU students must meet to be accepted into the program. You really dont have to be that smart to get through high school (even some AP classes) with next to 0 studying outside of completing assigned homework. High School Students | Farmer School of Business - Miami University Its definitely a grind. The math and economics classes are probably the most difficult. If your GPA and test scores end up meeting the automatic direct admission criteria, your review request is simplydeleted from our system. The program was . We're a community individual success isn't dependent on the failures of others. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} kelley school of business mba requirements - CollegeLearners While they may take 38% of their applicants, hundreds are turned away each year. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Only 186 students are offered admission from this pool of applicants. Even if they had to hire more professors at 200k per yr who cares? Cuban earned his BS in Management from Kelley in 1981 but launched multiple ventures while still in school. In fact, I actually ended up with B- and cut it very close to B- in several classes. Admission applications at the institute are reviewed based on individual merits and qualities with emphasis on academic performance. Kelley Directs online MBA and MS programs are designed for working professionals who have achieved career success and are building momentum toward further advancement. If they do not meet the auto criteria, then you already have a review request submitted and nothing else to worry about. There are multiple teachers per class and their classes can range wildly in difficulty so make sure you do research on your teachers. This change may take 7 to 10 business days to process. Current students no longer have to submit an application to be admitted from University College to the Kelley School of Business Undergraduate Program. Candidates who do not meet the February 1 deadline may pursue standard admission to Kelley.April 14, 2023Notifications guaranteedIf you submit your request by February 1, you will receive a decision by 5 p.m. The school's statistics show that every year, about 500 persons apply to Kelley. Like other major state universities listed on our ranking, Gies provides a top-notch business education and true university experience in a college town. After all, more than 70% of those who attempt to gain acceptance into the school are denied. You will be asked to answer one question in 250 words: What has been your most significant achievement in the past three years? I am a Junior in Kelley right now and was a Direct Admit. The Kelley Dean's Council was established in 1972 with the mission to provide support to the dean of the Kelley School and serve as a liaison between the school and the business community. Check your admission status Explore the FSB: Schedule an FSB Visit Class of 2022 Placement Data National Rankings Explore FSB Select one of our Kelley undergraduate business majors as your intended major on your IU Bloomington application. Kelley School of Business [Review] - xScholarship Indiana University We will use the highest GPA that is sent to IU Admissions from your official high school transcript. You can make changes to your submitted application by visitingStep 3on the IU Office of Admissions website. ET April 14. At the heart of the Kelley School is the 180,000 sq. 2023 The Trustees of Indiana University, Copyright Complaints. Every student who is admitted to IU is admitted as a Pre-Major until their school admits them. Getting into Kelley is tough for standard admits. Learn more about IUs test-optional admissions policy and how IU superscores. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Hey, I am in the same situation as you, I found this guide about Kelly when I was researching on Reddit. It is 100% doable. At the core of that figure is $28,143 yearly in in-state tuition and $52,483 yearly in out-of-state tuition. They see evidence for these things in the essays students must submit, and in the grade point average they bring to the application. Direct Freshman Admission : Academic Bulletin - IU IU Bloomington earned the 2022 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award from Insight Into Diversity magazine, the most prestigious national diversity and inclusion magazine in higher education. Help is there for people at IU but surprisingly, many who struggle dont seek it out. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} An acceptance rate of 37% is observed at Kelley School of Business when offering letters of place which makes it a highly selective organization of the country. ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Kellogg Part Time Mba Employment Report - iec.caritaselda.es When he joined Parliament in Lok Sabha from Rohtak in 2005, Hooda was Indias youngest politician. In your review request, you will be asked to answer one question: What has been your most significant achievement in the past three years? Transfers gotta do standard admission no matter what regardless if your transfer gpa is over a 3.5: ( Watch on Its so important to choose your sections wisely. Please see below for additional information and FAQs. IUs reputation as a party school tends to scuttle many freshman students plans for a 3.0. There is no separate deposit for the Kelley School of Businessyoure good to go. Admission Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English need to undergo an English Proficiency Test like TOEFL, IELTS and clear the cutoff marks set by the School. Congratulations on your decision to pursue an online degree through Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS Programs. We consider GMAT/GRE waiver requests for a select pool of applicants based upon criteria such as work experience, advanced degrees, or a degree from the Kelley School of Business. an SAT score of 1370 (Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math). Once youve decided to join Kelley, pay your $100 enrollment depositnow youre officially a Kelley. TheKelley School of Businessdoes not view any portion of your IU application or Common App. Undergraduate Business College Admissions - Gies College of Business From there, all you need is an urge to learn, and you can graduate with the tools you need to become a business leader of tomorrow. Kelley basically functions as its own entity, breeding corporate superstars and innovative business leaders. The entire Spring semester, not one student came to see her about questions and the professor told her there was many people in the class struggling who should be coming but they never did. That is unquestionably a very low percentage, which may deter some applications. The request will autofill your GPA and test score (if applicable), and allow Kelley to access your transcripts. Copyright Career breakthroughs don't just happen. It is definitely a play hard, work harder atmosphere. How to get into Kelley School of Business - Quora Kelley Acceptance Rate for undergrad for direct admit. why do banks take so long to process payments. Your IU admissions letter will say Pre-Business as every student who is admitted to IU is admitted as a Pre-Major until their school admits them. Here's what you need to know! Median total compensation for MBA graduates at the Tuck School of Business surges to $205,000the sum of a $175,000 median starting base salary and $30,000 median signing bonus. Admissions | Bachelor's Degree in Business | Kelley Indianapolis What is the acceptance rate for Kelley School of Business? Discover what the Kelley Undergraduate student experience is like. Standard admission into Kelley is largely based on academic performance. This will overwrite your original date of submission and cause delays in review and decision. Standard admit students who either met but did not exceed or came close to direct admission criteria might have a hard time trying to get into Kelley, but the process isnt overly difficult. This part of the application is free and only takes a few minutes to completeand you only need to include your resume. In fact most engineers I know who took business courses laughed at how easy those courses were in comparison. Its certainly doable but I've had friends not get in because they had a tough teacher for finite or other prerequisite. You simply admit less students. Remember to check spam and junk folders. Your IU admissions letter will say Pre-Business as every student who is admitted to IU is admitted as a Pre-Major until their school admits them. I came in as a direct admit, but freshman classes for Kelley majors are pretty damn easy IMO. I can count on my hand the amount of standard admits I know, to give you a perspective. Just set aside time to study each day and you'll be fine. If youre a student who wants to explore your passion for business in a college town bursting with culture and opportunity, with some of the best business faculty in the world, and a cutting-edge curriculum that will help shape you into your most authentic, dynamic, and professional selfthen we encourage you to find out what it takes to enroll, and then show us what youve got. I know many people that didnt even fall into the party side of college that changed their major because they couldnt take the rigor at Kelley. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} There's a gpa requirement of a 3.5 and u cannot get a B- in a set of classes that I've heard are pretty tough. Humphrey School graduate minors generally consist of at least 9 credits in 5xxx or 8xxx Public Affairs courses. Just set aside time to study each day and youll be fine. Knall-Cohen Fund) practicing the underlying skills of the industry.. How do I let Kelley know I am committing? .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Sometimes just having a peer explain something in a different way is all it takes to have the material click and get through to you. Can I transfer that to Kelley School of Business at IU Bloomington? Stern School of Business, NYU. Ask any questions you may have. Not easy to learn a body of knowledge when the professor cant understand questions, chooses not to respond to most questions, is obviously smart but lacks teaching skill, and in general isnt interested in teaching freshman. Its simple memorization. Kelley School Of Business Direct Admit Acceptance Rate 2016 During this initial review phase of your application, our Kelley Direct admissions committee will consider your: The Phase 1 application is free and takes five minutes to complete if you have a resume on hand. @euve69 It is not possible for Kelley to be as selective as Ross considering Kelley has close 7,000 enrollment and Ross has less than 3,000. The admission portals are active for the fall and spring semesters. W131 and K201 are very doable classes, just put in the work and ask for help. You have realize that this isnt high school and your previous study habits probably arent going to get you by. My son wants accounting so this does not affect him since Kelley would place him just as well as any school in the US including the ivies, but in the IB world, it is the top top ivy type universities that place those students. Kelley alumni boosted the school to a third-place finish in academic experience, falling only behind Bucknell University and the University of Virginia. And many Kelley alumni agree. Do not underestimate the classes. We will use the highest GPA that is sent to IU Admissions from your official high school transcript. If you qualify, you will be invited to apply for eligible scholarships. Take an easy 3 or 4 credit class, as well as an easy 1 credit class like bowling to boost your GPA. IU Kelley: Non-Direct or Standard Admission - Indiana University The Kelley School of Business at Indiana University (Kelley) offers these departments and concentrations: accounting, consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, health care . But for those ready to take on the challenge, the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University will be well worth the effort for anyone prepared to join the world of business leaders. I would recommend not taking microeconomics freshmen year because its not necessary. Eligibility requirements may include academic merit, financial need, major of study, etc. Thats particularly true of graduate school, especially a reputable institution like the Kelley School of Business. Kelley students have access to 18 majors and co-majors including Accounting, Business Analytics, Digital and Social Media Business Applications, Digital Technology Management, Economic Consulting, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Law, Ethics, and Decision-Making, Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Professional Sales, Public Policy Analysis, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management, and Sustainable Business. Class profiles from the Undergraduate Career Services Office at the Kelley School of Business. An acceptance rate of 37% is observed while enrolling into programs Kelley School of Business when offering letters of place which makes it a highly selective organization of the country. Indiana University Kelley School of Business - Poets&Quants for Undergrads Please limit your response to 250 words. Most Kelley scholarship donors choose to support current undergraduate business majors (sophomores, juniors, and seniors). September 12Review requests openYou do not need to be admitted to IUB in order to submit a request. You can change this major later. Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2021Intake) : Kelley A minimum 7 credits must come from the same focus area. Likewise, carpooling or biking to campus can minimize transportation expenses. Its not always about working harder, sometimes it about working smarter. Kelley School of Business in Boydton, VA The admission deadlines are tabulated below. If you meet the admissions criteria, youll hear from us 4 to 6 weeks after you are admitted to IU. We succeed together. And thats JUST ONE CLASS, the other classes required- Microeconomics, Calculus, Computer in Business, Accounting, and others, ALL HAVE NIGHTMARE STORIES OF THEIR OWN I have heard people say that Kelley MAKES YOUR LIFE HELL if you try to get admitted as a standard admit. Thanks. Want to know more about Kelley Direct Online MBA & MS Programs? We want to make sure Kelley is your best degree option. What I have witnessed concerning the admission process for those who have not gained direct admission and wish to gain entry as a standard admit have confounded me and contradicted EVERYTHING that I thought standard admission would be like based on my observations of and conversations with people who wish to gain standard admission. #19 Kelley School of Business Indiana University CITY & STATE Bloomington, IN Class Size 184 Total In-State Cost* $58,498 Total Out-Of-State Cost* $104,302 Total Applicants 1,084 ACCEPTANCE. Falling two places behind from last years 17th spot and six spots from 2019s 13th-place finish, Kelley had an acceptance rate of 50.65% this year with an incoming class that had an average SAT score of 1432 and average high school GPA of 3.92. February 1, 2023Final deadline to submit a requestIf you submit a request and receive a confirmation email, do not submit a new one. Transfers gotta do standard admission no matter what regardless if your transfer gpa is over a 3.5:(. According to figures provided by the school, Indiana students should expect to pay $54,318 each year to attend Kelley. Out of that group, only 186 are given offers of admission. For K201, do NOT fall behind or you will be screwed for the entire semester. Though undergraduate enrollment in the business school has doubled in the past five years to 6,879 students, Kelley's admission stats have become tougher than ever with high school GPAs of 3.92 and average SAT scores of 1387, up from 3.79 and 1355, respectively. Learn more about the application process for domestic and international students, including our application tips and deadlines. If you arent as smart as other people in the class, you just need to work harder than they do, which really isnt that hard if youre talking about finite. Want to be admitted into Kelley School of Business? For example, the school estimates that students will pay $14,904 each year in room and board and $2,958 in transportation. Yes, hard work is certainly important and IU Kelley freshman required classes are more difficult than HS classes. These competencies include both verbal and quantitative reasoning, as well as writing and critical thinking. Advanced business courses cover theoretical and practical subjects, training graduates for entry-level careers or further education. TRIUM Global Executive MBA. There are a few ways that you can apply and be accepted into the Kelley Undergraduate Program. Direct admission is typically offered to around 50% of the incoming class. College Gazette is a trusted source on higher education in the US. According to statistics from the school, approximately 500 people apply to Kelley every year. The other is the GRE (Graduate Record Examinations). Acceptance Rates At The Top 25 U.S. MBA Programs Gary Realty & Auction Auctions Real Estate Agents Real Estate Buyer Brokers Website 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS (615) 302-2680 5331 Main St Spring Hill, TN 37174 4. This is called a review request and we encourage you to make the effortmore than 65% of submitted requests are approved and the process takes just 10 minutes to complete. Kelley School of Business Acceptance Rate - CollegeLearners Those applicants who are not US citizens or permanent residents are considered international applicants and will have additional requirements to complete. Each year, qualified high school seniors are offered the opportunity to enter the Kelley School as freshmen. Hey, my son got into Kelley and he is very happy as I am. Kelley Direct's online MBA and MS programs are designed for working professionals who have achieved career success and are building momentum toward further advancement. Direct admission requirements for incoming freshmen As weve seen, the school has already trained one of the worlds wealthiest business leaders and numerous successful corporate leaders. Contact bschool@iu.edu or 812-855-4474. Check out the official Kelley Direct blog for student experiences, Q&As with faculty, and alumni stories. Thats an acceptance rate of just 38%. A lot of people want to rush and get into Kelley at the same time. One thing my D came up against in both of her math classes (finite and calculus) were professors utterly devoid of communication skills or teaching experience. How hard is it to get into the kelly school of business as a - reddit Please complete the Phase 1 application below to be considered for admission. Youre driven. This means you will start working with Kelley academic and career advisors from the first day you arrive. To put these numbers in proper context, consider for a moment that in 1991, NYU had an acceptance rate of 65%.Purchasing Senior Portraits. Especially with a school such as Kelly that has a great reputation. Although the Kelley School accepts a far higher percentage of students than many other schools of its quality, the fact is that acceptance isnt guaranteed. Are they doing their required readings and completing their homework? Wisconsin School of Business Admissions 2023: Deadlines - Collegedunia Initially, my expectations were that standard admission, on paper, was a simple process of simply achieving above a B- in every class and a 3.5 GPA and then gaining entry, however, those who were able to achieve such requisites in high school will find IU COMPLETELY DIFFERENT The classes at IU that are perquisites to standard admission are not like ANYTHING I have encountered in high school, even AP or more advanced classes, there are numerous classes that one must take that are extremely rigorous. For a complete list, see below. Kelley School of Business - Forbes It also talks about IU as a whole, which is good too. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} What should I do? Out of the 50 schools to be ranked this year, 38 had acceptance rates lower than 50%, with two right at 50%. Considering GPA alone, this would not be enough and would eliminate ones chances of standard admission into Kelley. Consider taking one of the math classes the summer before your freshman year at a local college and transfer it in. How Hard Is It To Get Into Kelley School Of Business? (Solution) Widely considered one of the very best business schools worldwide, the Wharton School of the, The University of California San Francisco Medical School has educated generations of aspiring doctors since, Since its founding in 1831, New York University has been one of the countrys premier. If they increased enrollment by even 500 more students at 70k per year that would bring in gross 35mm bucks less lets say 3 million for 15 more professors at 200k package each per year. Acceptance Rate: 31% Average Undergrad GPA 3.33 Years Work Experience: 6.4 Average Age: 30 Test Scores GMAT (25th and 75th percentiles) 650 - 710 GPA 3.06 - 3.57 Deadlines Round 1 October 15 Round 2 January 5 Round 3 March 1 Round 4 April 15 Other Admission Factors Academic GMAT Score Undergraduate GPA Essay / Personal Statement Non-Academic She watched most of her friends from other states and other high schools struggle that first semester because in HS they didnt have to work as hard. That said, one can make courses arbitrarily difficult for no good reason. *** Please note that these statics are provided for the business school major only whenever possible. If you submitted all of your application materials by November 1 and meet the admissions criteria, youll hear from us four to six weeks after you are admitted to IU. Students who figure it out early and put in the extra work will be fine. Apply to IU The level of care at Kelley is contagious. 19 this year. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} 19 this year. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center}
Find Unused Fm Frequencies In Your Area Australia, Snorkeling Little Harbor Catalina, Aloft Chicago Mag Mile Restaurants, Dundalk Shooting Last Night, Northport Police Officer Killed, Articles K