The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. And wheres Lincoln? User blog:AustinDR/Latest Story in the React Series, User blog:AustinDR/Lincoln Reacts to Puppy Monkey Baby, User blog:AustinDR/Lisa Browses deviantART, User blog:AustinDR/Luan Reacts to I Love My Brother, User blog:AustinDR/Luan's Problem (Part 2), User blog:AustinDR/Luan's Problem (Part 3), User blog:AustinDR/Lucy and Lynn React to the It Trailer, User blog:AustinDR/Lynn Browses deviantART (And Additional), User blog:AustinDR/Shattered Innocence (Part 2), User blog:AustinDR/The Kids React to Mr. Krabs' Unquenchable Bloodlust, User blog:AustinDR/The Loud Kids React to "In a Heartbeat", User blog:AustinDR/The Loud Kids React to: Racist Mario, User blog:AustinDR/The Puppets Meet the Louds, User blog:AustinDR/There's a Man in the Woods, User blog:AustinDR/This is the Story of Lily, User blog:Austria-Man/A Loud House Fanfic: Heroine or not Heroine. Lynn: Yeah! Lynn Sr.: But, maybe I should stop remembering what my Dad said, and give these things a chance. Bobby left and the girls approached Lincoln, who was lying on the couch. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8), Alternate Universe - The Sin Kids (The Loud House) (32), Alternate Universe - The Sin Kids (The Loud House), Lincoln Loud/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Loud Character(s) (The Loud House). Lincoln: Hey Dad, I got this really cool racing game yesterday! The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. ------------------------------------------- Hello! Losing Him (Fanfic) - TV Tropes Lynn 'Victory' Loud III wrestled with these thoughts in her head. Lincoln: Jeez Mom, what's with him? Lincoln: (sighs) I'll just let them have their fun. Lori and Luna were growling at each other with fury and they looked like they were about to kill each other. Lincoln (mad): Luna. User blog:Bobbybooboobear/Joke Fanfiction - Buenos Dias, Lori! Luna gasped in shock and said: Lincoln! Lynn: We don't want your bad luck in here. "No problem", Bobby said, "anything for one of my bodacious babe's siblings.". Get The Rest Of That Suit On Nerd, Or So Help Me! ", "Flint and steel", Lori said, "it's what you use to make a fire.". The two began dating five years prior, a move that surprised them both given how adamant Stella was about not wanting to date yet. Nsl Stories - Wattpad "Like The New You?" I do not own Loud House or any images that might be used, I just own my Oc. Lynn Sr.: Camping? You didnt believe in love until you fell for a certain rock girl. Other sisters were glaring at Lincoln, except for Luna who was concerned about her little brother. "Let's check the cooler", Lana said, "dad said that in it is a first aid kit, some flashlights, and food.". Lincoln: I learned it during art class. ", "Now come on", Rita said, "let's get you girls home.". Every day, you're always hanging out with Luna, Luan, and Lynn! Slap Unhappy | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom Don't make any sudden movements! ' , g . It makes people stop in their tracks and forces them to listen. to learn more please read the story :) The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Luna turned and her head was down the starcase steps. Lincoln: Maybe I should just go for a walk, it could help me relax. My name is Blaze Summers, and this is the story of how I fell in love without really knowing I was in love. But everything changes on that fateful day when Y/N had first laid eyes on Leni Loud. The Sin Kids (The Loud House) - Works - Archive of Our Own Would you mind repeating that again? Lynn Sr. and Lyn Jr. got the hold of Luna, while Rita, Leni and Luan were holding Lori. (Lincoln was touched by his Dad's compliment, that he hugged Lynn Sr. very tightly), (Lincoln and Lynn Sr. finish packing the van, and they drive back to the Royal Woods. Rita and Lynn Sr. were concerned about this situation. Luna: I didn't want to be kicked out too. *Later, Lincoln spots the sisters outside the door, so he hides behind the couch* (points at Lola) You are also grounded, until you learn your mistake and apologise to your brother. View source. Lynn Sr.: (speaking to himself) Lynn could put up tents in like 2 minutes. Lynn Sr.: Comics? You are a werewolf and your family are nekos and werewolves. They heard her searching for something. In a town of Michigan lives a 11 year old boy named Lincoln Loud. (Lincoln started following his footprints back to the tent). Lincoln looks down in sorrow). "Too bad Lincoln isn't here", Leni said, "he could pitch them for us.". Lori got up and was now furious. Lincoln: Dad! Lynn Sr. did a victory dance, and Rita just sighed, embarrassed. You just moved into a new town, meaning a whole new school, also meaning a whole new life. Am I going to die?! I gotta warn you though, this may take a while. After Luna learning about Lincoln being used as object by Lori and her being mad at Lola for doing such a scheme of pranking him, its up to Lincoln and the other sisters, Leni, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana and Lisa to find a way for 3 of their sisters Lola, Luna and Lori to get along, before things get out of hand. "Darn it", Lori said, "they took my phone! Fanfiction - Undebatable - The Loud House Encyclopedia Meet Leif Dexter Loud, the genius boy and the second boy of the Loud house. "Eww", Lola said, "I stepped in Lana poo!". Really did the goth know thet this so called experince would turn into a life lesson. Lincoln: Because pumas tend to attack from behind. He was being compared to his sisters too much, that he began to shake), (Lynn Sr. turns around to find Lincoln shaking in anger). Lincoln is our brother. Luna with rage kicked Lori in the stomache, which made her fly towards the dressing room. When Lincoln arrives in NewTech he is almost rob but is saved by the A squad ranger During the events of NSL, the Louds decide to get rid of Lincoln as he " bad luck", Lisa tells them that she created a interdimensional device that creates p this is during the NSL incident but a crossover with genshin impact. A continuation of the first part. " , " Rebuilding A Loud: Chapter 1: The Accident - DeviantArt Who is Annabelle you ask? Or at least, he would be if it wasnt for Annabelle. I didn't work on this story by myself I got help fro We need more things about Lynn loud, tell me if u have any good story's or anything about Lynn Category:Fanfiction | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom That weasel's taking our food! "We were jerks to blame you for what happened", Lori said. A Father's Thanks by KHXhero on DeviantArt User blog:TMarioD/Fanfiction- Loud Redemption | The Loud House Credit goes to AnimationFan15 for suggesting the title. (Lincoln looks away from Chandler, and spots Clyde and his Dads walking outside their house). ", "Tell me about it", Lincoln said, "I got attacked by some maniac forest people. Lincoln: Okay then, (turns to the other sisters) so then, what do you have to say? Lincoln: It sure did. "In fact", Lola said, "we'll make it up to you.". "There", Luan said, "that would've been hard to do with a paper towel. (Lynn Sr. was drinking his coffee at the table, when Lincoln came up to him). The girls went outside and knocked on Vanzilla's door. Thats his stalker, friend and obsessed admirer, all in one package! But Sarah was able to meet Justyn. Until now however he was willing to take it all, it felt like his burden as the only boy. Lori was now starting to get mad at her sisters and stormed towards her, grabbing the bad, but Luna didnt let go. I love camping! An young inventor robotic and computer program and hacker. "Yes", Lynn Sr. said, "Bobby's at the house taking care of him. (Lincoln and Lynn Sr. put the masks on the back of their heads, which makes the puma confused and feel unable to attack from behind. of Lincoln trying to keep his ten adult sisters happy. Syngenesophobia Chapter 1: An Angry House, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Syngenesophobia By: That Engineer A general term for the fear of relatives, which can include siblings. It was Luna. The family let go of the two, when they cooled off a bit. He then opens his door all the way to see his mother looking worried. He chooses to leave. "So this is the real reason Lincoln shut himself up in a van", Lynn Sr. said. (kneels down to him) I'm proud of you. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ", The next morning, the girls were woken up by a car horn.". "I'm sure he didn't mean it", Lynn Sr. said. Chandler: So how about that restaurant where all the famous rich people go? Lincoln turned and glared at Luna with allot of anger. "Do you like it", Luan said, "I call it the fur diaper.". The ones who were got out of the van and ddnt went straight to the house, were Luna and Lincoln. Son! (A few days pass, and Lincoln and Lynn Sr. were in the woods setting up their camping equipment). (Sequel to Darkness Falls on the House of Loud). Lincoln looked lonely seeing his Dad spending time with his daughter. Clyde: I agree. What does she think she is? Haha! (Lincoln watches Lynn and Lynn Sr. playing some soccer, and he begins to feel a little bit lonely). Suddenly Lincoln kicks the door down. "But what about the forest people", Lori asked. You're unique, in a very special way. Lincoln: I feel like I never spend enough time with Dad. He is bullied at school because of them, neglected at What if Lincoln didn't lie about having badluck to have time for himself, but to have time for a certain foundation. ", "It was your fault", Lola said, "you used us. "Now that's what I call using your head", Lana said. ", "First roast your marshmallows", Lori said, "then I'll tell you.". When he walked inside, he saw Lynn Sr. on the sofa watching football on the TV). , , g. Do you think Lincoln would even want to talk to any of us of what we did to him these past few days? They jumped in and began playing around in the water. Some good old fashion soccer! This was the Loud Family, a name they quite well live up to. Thanks to you! this is a direct sequel that starts 8 months after Part 1 ends, however there are multiple scenes that shed more light on things from part 1. You and your stupid tattle tale bogus. Haven lives in an abusive home and is an outcast who hates her life. With a long-lost member, How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation? They got in Vanzilla and Lynn Sr. took notice of Lily's fur diaper. ", "I'm actually glad to be going home", Leni said, "I'm ready to apologize to Lincoln.". Luan (mad): Yeah, Lola. Here is my 19th fanfic, almost up to my 20th. "It's okay", Lana said, "I enjoyed it, and not only because I got to poop in the woods. (As Lincoln was walking down the footpath, he saw Liam and his Dad playing basketball at the park), (Liam and his Dad hugged each other. Lucy: Sigh. After accidentally causing a massive power outage while hiding in the small town, Sonic is found by Eggman. Vanzilla drove away, leaving Lori and he others alone. bajo esos trminos usar mallitas no suena tan mal. The Radiation emitted that night ex During the events of nsl Lincoln is raped by his family as this causes his mind to shatter into 9 other parts each with their own personality and some with powers. Ashley has always had a rough life from when her mother past away when she was 6, To an abusive step father who drinks and has his way with her. Loan es la hija incestuosa de Lori y Lincoln ella aun no lo sabe y cree que Bobby Jr. Es su padre, que pasara cuando descubra sus origenes?, me gusta mucho el personaje asi que quiz escribir mi headcannon. Lincoln: Put them on the back of your head, we can fool him. "Oh my gosh, it is our faults", Leni said. ", "I know, and I feel terrible", Lincoln said, "but your attempts to coax me to making a choice was what started that stupid mess in the first place! Dad loves camping. Luna (angry): Grrr. ", "This is good", Lana said, "now I don't have to use Lincoln's makeshift toilet to poop in the woods!". (Sometime later, Lincoln was in the living room, when he could hear music playing from the garage. "Listen Lincoln", Lori said, "we're sorry about the camp, we should've let you have your fun. Lynn Sr.: Ehh, it was okay, but I still think Luna is the best when it comes to music. Lincoln, who was sitting in the back, all covered in cuts and bruises, turned to the audience. He sees Haven the first day at the new school and everything changes from then on. , . Lemy tem se sentido cada vez mais estranho desde que completou 13 anos, as mudanas no seu corpo e sua libido desenfreada era um claro sinal de sua puberdade, ele s no esperava oque essa puberdade significava para um Loud. They roasted meat over the fire for sandwiches. We had lots of fun, didn't we Lincoln? (Lincoln goes into the tent, and tries to lift the radio player), (Lynn Sr. takes the radio player from Lincoln, and puts it on the table). Lincoln: (deadpanned) Dad, that kind of frog isn't poisonous. "Mom, dad", Lori said, "we weren't expecting you until tomorrow.". Leni left Lori and Lori stood there, looking at the floor in sadness. Neither could have imagined the horrible truth that had remained buried for twenty-one years. You never want to spend time with me! (Lynn Sr. walks into the tent, while Lincoln looks down again), (Lincoln and Lynn Sr. were relaxing under the shade). That little twerp deserved it anyways. After returning from the hospital, Lynn Loud Sr. makes a stand against the large family. Credit goes to AnimationFan15 for suggesting the title. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! You promised to help me out with my homework! Lynn: Of course bro! After he was done, he put it away). But Luna was still angry and pushed aside everyone and slammed her door from her room. Luan: (walks into the room) Hey Dad, did you remember about today? marcy polly adventure +8 more # 10 the loud house:error lincoln by Charles Jacobo 21.4K 264 20 Twenty (or so) years ago in Scotland, Lincoln Loud made a terrible mistake with his oldest sister And then for the following twenty years, he continued making similar terrible mistakes with the rest of them. IF YOU GO IN MY . Lori (annoyed): Cool it Luna. Lola (mad): But you all agreed to this. Image details Image size 3626x2744px 2.83 MB Make Apple Model iPhone 6s Shutter Speed 1/20 second A collection of short stories, one-shots, and ficlets in a multitude of genres, centered around the next generation of Louds. The story takes place after the Loud family kick Lincoln out of the house after believing he is bad luck; this leaves Lincoln to question if his own family even loved him at all. and since then she has nightmares. Lori: LINCOLN!!!!!!!! Lana was also going to be in this fanfic as one of the sisters Lynn Sr. hangs out with a lot, but I couldn't find a good place to fit her in, so I cut her out of the story. You done goofed up now. But you fear to show her and your family your werewolf side. I really like the character so maybe I'll write my headcannon. This is another NSL fanfic that shows a different take from the first NSL fanfic that I've made which is still ongoing. My tenth fanfiction, a sequel to my least favorite season 1 episode In Tents Debate. Lori: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY ROOM?!? Lori knocked on the window and Lynn Sr. rolled it down. Two short vignettes from Lincoln and Lucy's married life, When young Lucy Loud tampered with forces beyond her understanding, she never imagined that her curiosity would cost her her very existence. She was shaking in anger and looked at Lola with gritted teeth. I am proud that you wanted to go against Lolas plan, but why didnt you? Chandler's Dad: Don't worry son, I have that place reserved for tonight. "Now remember", Rita said, "we'll pick you up Thursday morning. They noticed that Luna didnt went staight to her room. (yawns) Well, we should be getting ready for bed. As they drove away, Lori and the others looked at each other. Lincoln: Oh (looks down) Okay. The other sisters were in the living room watching TV. Which made other sisters even more nervous. Our bro propablly hates now! For most, the fear alone would kill. "That was the worst vacation ever", Lincoln said, "I should've just told them it was their fault.". Lynn Sr.: Ah yes! We start outside the Loud House, the siblings are watching tv with Rita and Lynn Sr. Lincoln: Ahh, there's nothing better than reading comic books on a beautiful day like this. ", "You're apologizing for the wrong thing", Lincoln said, "you should be apologizing about blaming me for the fight you girls had. Lincoln: (to reader) Uh oh, when Dad's voice is that loud, NO ONE is safe. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lynn Sr.: (speaks to himself) Y'know, if he was more athletic like Lynn, he'd have no problem with this. Lincoln was outside reading comic books. Leni was the only who was still there, glaring at Lori. This relaxing needs some music. Here is my 19th fanfic, almost up to my 20th. It's not what you think! "I know", Lincoln said, "I'm going to stay here for the rest of my life. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale, I hid 2 references in here, comment if you find them all. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. The Secret Service agents find Lori, Lynn, Lola and Lana near the stairs. Lynn Sr.: I sure am Luna! 21 year old Lincoln is the only one that's in Royal Woods, Michigan with his friend Clyde but his family was around the world living big and not see how lincoln was doin Meet the only boy of the Loud Siblings, Lincoln Loud. Lynn Sr.: Uhh, good job son. ~ After years of abuse from his family Lincoln finally snapped and goes on a crime spree. ", "Because if I go in that house, I know I'll be used as a servant", Lincoln said, "I only did all those things because I felt guilty about using them. READ TO FIND OUT! Everything seemed to be going well for the young girl as she skated on the ice, until she got into an almost fatal accident hitting her head on the ice during a fall. "Wow", Lori said, "I haven't been swimming in a creek for years.". Rewritten! Trapped within a realm of pure darkness, the Louds find that there is more to fear than what lurks in the shadows. "Look", Rita said, "you can't spend your life in a van.". Lincoln: [in Lori and Leni's room] Lori? Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it? My name is Y/N! Lincoln: It's like me and Dad can't even do anything together. Hope you enjoy it :). "Mad doesn't cover it this time", Lynn Sr. said, "because of you, Lincoln had to spend his entire camping trip as your servant. Losing Him is a The Loud House fanfic, originally written by TvFan2244.While the original version was discontinued and eventually deleted, a republished version was started on September 02, 2021 by Monsterzilla.. Lincoln took a sip out of a glass of red fruit punch, and Lori turned to the audience. I didnt quite catch that. Lynn Sr.: Hey, I'm no better than you Luan. When Reina's date doesn't go as planned, Bobby's dragged from his quiet night of model building and rushes to her aid. Now, I'm really jamming it up! YOU CARE NOTHING, BUT YOURSELF! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. User blog:Dinoco95/The Loudra Lair - Who Smelled and Dealt It? Go to your room. Lana (angry): He wasnt trying to ignore us. "Well what do you know", Lana said, "dad was kind enough to give us some flint and steel.
Does Roger Taylor Have Grandchildren, Addison Junior High School Cleveland, Ohio, Articles L