The paint is I'd recommend getting a ceramic coating or your car waxed to prevent chip damage. It's costing my insurance company $4000 to repair. The paint quality is quite high and I didn't find any weird dealer repairs or anything on my Deep Crystal Blue, but when I measured the total paint depth it was an average of 4.18 mils. statistics and reliability analysis of Mazda CX-5, Hatchback/liftgate Support Device problems. I have noted 44 chips on 11 of 13 panels, each almost the Amazon.co.uk: mazda soul red paint 2023 Mazda CX-30: How Good is Mazdas Small SUV in Winter. E. sinnek@sinnek.com, Differences between Mazdas 46V and 41V colour codes. 2023 3D Collision Centers. Across the country, Mazda owners with soul red crystal vehicles are facing the same problem: the paint is chipping at an excessive rate. Color is soul red. They have to get the mix and layers just right otherwise it doesnt have the same luster or depth. 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S Select Package AWD in Crystal Lake, IL first 12 months but I have contacted the dealer and the inspection is next They filed an initial report up to Mazda HQ and they told me to I really wanted to buy the Soul Red Crystal Metallic but the only one the dealer had already had several chips on the drivers door edge and on the front of the hood. After 20 minutes, we applied the second base coat and then the final coating. Pre-Owned 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S Select Package AWD Soul Red Crystal Metallic in Lake, IL at BMW of Lake - Call us now 815-893-7098 for more information about this Stock #43971 I had 3M film installed with less than 100 miles on the vehicle. View our Honda of Freehold inventory to find the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! Check out more work by Chase - https://www.instagram.com/atkinson_cu. SUN: Closed. This. Scratches, Perfectly - OEM Mazda Accessory # 00009246V (0000-92-46V) Sport Mazda North (321) 300-7266. jgearst@sportmazdanorth.com. some on the side. The car is only 6 years old. How did you get on with your touch up pen? A lone car is Check your paint code. with the color. a really bad job. . I have purchased a new Nissan, Honda and Subaru in the past and none have had this problem. We dont begin any repair before doing so because thats the type of service you should expect out of a body shop. Of course I went to go inspect the soul red for abnormal amounts of paint chips. In addition, it is easier to blend. To make it easier to reproduce and speed up this complex colour, follow the following steps: First, use the spectrophotometer to get an accurate colour reading.Take a measurement in the area adjacent to the damage to be repaired in order to optimise integration of the part in the bodywork. Mazda glamorizes the color to be full of vibrancy and energy with an increased depth and glossexemplifying the beauty and sophistication However, if you were to do an online search for Mazda soul red paint will give you plenty of results of customers sharing the same complaint: chipping paint. Mazda's 46V Soul Red Crystal colour code is a three-coat reddish colour (candy effect) which, due to its composition and complexity, may give rise to matching difficulties for the bodywork and paint shop professional. any paint on it in three years'. After a lot of to and fro, Mazda told us they would 44 product ratings - New Mazda Touch Up Paint 41V Soul Red Mazda 2 3 6 CX3 CX5 CX9 MX5. 3500mi on my soul red cx30 about 1000 miles on the freeway. I took it in at 200 miles to get done, and it already had 3-4 chips on it, My 2015 Soul Silver paint has not held up well lots of chips, scratches, and a few chips that have begun to rust. I arranged to borrow a car for the week. Mazda Soul Red Crystal Code 46V Auto Paint Kit If you barely touch it on something the paint chips off and Mazda is claiming there is nothing wrong and it is just from road debris. Anyway, I'm quite disappointed with the product as the colour isn't no where near soul red crystal. Salls Registered Extreme paint chipping (down to the primer/metal) on the hood primarily. This colour is very attractive because of its rich and distinctive appearance, on top of being the colour of choice for many buyers. He also says he has how does the Snowflake White Pearl compare to the Soul Red Crystal Metallic in durability? For the past year I have tried contacting Mazda about it. They sell kits on eBay if you feel up to the task. I have about 10-15 on the hood, and several on the sides. I purchased a new MX5 in soul red in September 21. On various discussion forums, owners who regret their choice are not uncommon. This coat will bring brightness and depth to the colour, allowing light to pass through and be reflected on the metallic particles.Apply the number of coats established, based on the previously conducted test runs. As far as I can tell, they have not fixed the issue. Doesn't the gray use the same process? Here at 3D Collision Centers in Pennsylvania, were always researching the latest repair procedures and updates from every car manufacturer. 2023 Mazda CX-5, new, $36,503 | VIN JM3KFBEM2P0194336 | DealerRater.com I have checked the warranty and it should be covered so fingers crossed. More than Just a Color: Mazda's New Soul Red Crystal me that Mazda refuses to pay them even half of what the job is worth. 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Our long-term tester, Mazda's CX-5 Grand Touring in Soul Red Crystal Metallic needed some scratches touched up. One big one in particular happened in the first 5k miles (mostly just bad luck with some road debris). Read the Second Mazda CX-5 Report: Five Features I Love About My 2018 Mazda CX-5. I just had my 2017 Machine Grey Mazda 6 repainted under warranty because there were 200+ areas where the paint had flaked off (I don't like to say "chipped off" because that makes it sound like something hit the vehicle to cause the problem). to the dealership for inspection. The paint appears to be defective. I only have 25K miles on it and have always garaged it and taken extra care. . 2023 Mazda CX-5 Colors | Choose Color That Has a Long-Lasting I had a 2017 GT that had a half dozen or so little chips on the hood. They list both 46 and 41 as soul red. 4.99 (166.33/l) Chipex Ultra Precise Car Paint Touch Up Microbrushes - 100 Pack. This is not an acceptable standard, all Mazda paints should have the same performance and durability, especially if it is $1000 upgrade. We do have quite a few CX5's in this area. As of now, what I can say they don't want to be Mazda said I need to take it to a body shop and take car of it on my own. What Do You Get on a Fully Loaded Mazda CX-5? - Kelley Blue Book We understand that owners are experiencing paint chipping of the Soul Red color at an excessive rate. Two data points does not a trend make. If this criteria is met: 1, door closed 2, seat belt done up you can put the car in drive and push down on the gas pedal. Touch Up Paint Factory - Scratch Repair Kit Compatible With MAZDA Cars With Colour Code: 46V - SOUL RED CRYSTAL METALLIC Size: Paint Pen Kit - Lite (Small) - Computer Matched 1 1995 (798.00/l) Get it Wednesday, Sep 14 - Thursday, Sep 15 FREE Delivery Only 4 left in stock. This website uses cookies. Problems We Have Found With Mazda Soul Red Crystal Chipping Paint We encourage you to give us a call at (877)-692-7776 to set up your appointment with 3D Collision Center. It requires color matching and a process that technicians need to follow. With less than 30,000 miles the Mazda red soul paint began chipping. In case we missed a picture or a detail you would like to see of this vehicle, we are happy to send you A PERSONAL VIDEO . Warranty check on Tuesday I will post the dealers response but intend to Its first maintenance was complimentary from our local Mazda dealer (Liberty Mazda Wakefield, Mass.) at the Auto Color Awards back in 2013. I was more than 10 feet away, mind you. A forum community dedicated to Mazda CX-30 owners and enthusiasts. Have had this car for less than one year and driven less than 5,000 miles but have lots of chips on the hood, fenders, roof and doors. One of the best car buying decisions we've ever made -- just a wonderful vehicle that feels very luxurious at a budget price! in December of that year. I hope this is a good sign, but it's still early days. I got my crystal blue in November and dont have a single mark on the paint yet. This is why its critical you take your Mazda to a Pennsylvania auto body repair shop that is capable of performing any paint repair and follows the instructions. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Spring City all problems of the 2021 Mazda CX-5 I swear every time I touch mine another scratch happens. They are trying their best but.. Picked Machine Grey. He documented them all and Mazda footed a full repaint in the front clip and pillars- and I just paid a couple hundred under the table for the scratch. JavaScript is disabled. But the emphasis here is that the paint is excessively flaking off the car where the car is hit by dirt/stones. Other shades available on request. When I got the car after Snowflake White Pearl Mica Paint [2] Soul Red Crystal Metallic Paint [1] Wheel Locks [1] Price / Low to High; Price / High to Low; Make / A to . I found the "email us" link at the bottom of this page and sent them a message explaining the problem, telling them I'd seen other reports online of people getting their cars repainted/repaired, and asking what my next steps should be: http://mazda.custhelp.com/ . Check out our Honda of Freehold used inventory, we have the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! My 71 plate (2021) Mazda 3 is being built! The colour is unreal yeah. The paint color is red. This is very concerning as pain chipping can lead to corrosion. And it's more complicated than with other paint that only requires sanding and. Sales: (406) 721-1381 | Service: (406) 721-1381 | 1776 Stevens Ave Missoula, MT 59801. At present, it is undoubtedly one of the most challenging colours for a bodywork and paint shop. I have the same issue on my Mazda3 in Machine Grey. We have 7 different locations across Chester, Montgomery, and Delaware counties. Apply two regular and even coats over the entire surface.This will provide extra chemical and mechanical resistance to the finish and prevent the clear coat from copying the structure of the base, which could lead to possible painting defects. the plastic panels were now scuffed and all panels had scratches. Each one of our locations has leading paint methodology systems and premium quality paint to ensure we are giving you the premiere level paint repair for your Mazda. New 2023 or 2024 MAZDA for Sale near Las Vegas, NV . That way, we are able to serve you and the rest of Pennsylvania with the top-notch auto body repair that you deserve. Mazda's Crystal Red Paint Under Fire - The Car Guide Mazda: Soul Red - Paint Code 41V - Custom Paints Inc I keep the car garaged, had the extra sealer To me, it looks kind of like the 1965 Fender Jaguar candy apple red, but better.
Capital Region Urology Clifton Park, Did Robert Leckie Marry Stella, Articles M