801-957-4073 Click on the image to explore ePortfolio resources and research from diverse perspectives and experiences. It allows programs--including the Gen Ed program--to document how the curriculum is experienced by students and how well they are meeting our expectations. Welcome Goals & Outcomes Coursework > > > > > > Outside of the Classroom Resume Ronda Lopez rlopez73@bruinmail.slcc.edu. All Rights Reserved. Shauntee's SLCC ePortfolio - Welcome SCC 1-131. I love going to all of the resorts that I live around here in Utah. Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm | Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm, Enrollment Info: 801-957-SLCC (7522), Student Services Hours: Math 1050. Ronda's SLCC eportfolio. 801-957-4073 - "Created by 24 campuses in the Connect to Learning project, this site demonstrates and deepens the value of ePortfolio to higher education. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 801-957-4073 - Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. I love pretty much any kind of music and I love to dance. I plan on attending the University of Utah . Psychology 1100 - SLCC ePortfolio Welcome to my electronic portfolio! I go to Salt Lake Community College and am learning a lot about a lot of different things as I complete my general education classes. My name is Diana Navarrete. Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. Get Started. Beginning Tutorials - slcc Weebly help site I have 2 dogs (Tuttles and Waffles) that I absolutely love. Update. For more information about ePortfolios including tutorials on how to set up your ePortfolio and different websites you can use to create your free ePortfolio visit the SLCC ePortfolio website. It shows my goals, resume, and how my courses help me outside of school. Slo tienes que completar la aplicacin en lnea. I also love to travel and would love to travel to Europe one day! SLCC E-Portfolio - Welcome Find the image you'd like to use. SLCC E Portfolio - Home Just fill out the online application, and you're on your way. -Nelson Mandela. This portfolio will show a little bit of what I am doing in my General Education and elective courses. Mandee-Lynn's SLCC e-Portfolio - Welcome Don't forget to hide your site from search engines and also read the "ePortfolios Dos and Don'ts" before beginning your ePortfolio. In this portfolio you will be able to explore course content that has been saved and published. Psychology. They show what I have done and what I have learned in the process. International Students. Diana's E-Portfolio. I am thirty four years old and was born and raised here in Utah. I hope you take time to explore my ambitions as I continue my schooling. I go to Salt Lake Community College and am learning a lot about a lot of different things as I complete my general education classes. I choose to publish my best work to highlight my education experiences at Salt Lake Community College and what I have learned from my many courses. This is my second year in college. Hello! SCUBA Diving is a skill that I learned while attending class, I took a SCUBA class and was able to get my open watercertification. Student Reflection Provides Important Feedback to Faculty. Es fcil comenzar en SLCC. This page will redirect you to slcc.edu/ePortfolio. 2016-2017 Salt Lake Community College. International Students. More specifically you will find my Math 1050 project. When I'm not doing homework, I love to hang out and be with my friends and family. We will continue to have online tutorials for those platforms (such as Weebly, Wix Jimdo, WordPress, etc. Done Properly, ePortfolios Engage Students in Their Learning. I've been trying to aim towards a health science degree because I am interesting in radiology specifically ultrasound. I want to explore the ultrasound department in cardiology or OBGYN unit. I encourage you to click around and see what I have been doing my first year of college. Starting at SLCC is easy. General Info & Enrollment Help, 801-957-4636 - Salt Lake City, UT 84123 Salt Lake City, Utah 84123. Rubric available on our website. As you can see from the menu above, this site has video tutorials to get you started, advice and tips for your ePortfolio, examples of . I enjoy school as much as the next person and look forward to when I am able to start . Taking SLCC classes in Spring 2021 for the hell of it. General Education - ePortfolio-SLCC Welcome to my ePortfolio! 2016-2017 Salt Lake Community College. Salt Lake City, UT 84115. Taylorsville Redwood Office801-957-5143AAB 1264600 South Redwood RoadSalt Lake City, Utah 84123Book appointment/Reservar una cita, South City Office801-957-4695SCC 1-1311575 South State StreetSalt Lake City, UT 84115Book appointment/Reservar una cita, Jordan Office801-957-6404JSTC 2083491 West 9000 SouthWest Jordan, UT 84088 Book appointment/Reservar una cita, Virtual AppointmentBook appointment/Reservar una cita, 4600 South Redwood Road Marketing 1030 Financial Management 2040. Just fill out the online application, and you're on your way. Let us be the first to say that ePortfolio is not intellectually useful if students simply dump files in their ePortfolio for their courses. The quote you see above on the welcome picture is one of my favorite education Quotes which is by Nelson Mandela. SLCC ePortfolio - Home General Info & Enrollment Help, 801-957-4636 - Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 8 pm | Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm. I would also like to thank my professor, Carol Sieverts . Common ePortfolio Questions - slcc Weebly help site It also contains my goals, my resume and evidence of my learning outside the classroom. Creating an Engaging Educational Website Reinforces Lessons of Digital Rhetoric and Computer Literacy. A link to Advanced Tutorials can also be found at the bottom of this page. It contains essays, class assignments, contact information and other items. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. ePortfolios Promote the Coherence of our General Education Program. It is a requirement in all General Education courses for students to create an ePortfolio that contains their significant assignments and reflections about those assignments. Starting at SLCC is easy. Ronda's SLCC eportfolio - Welcome The tabs above showcase some of my work from the classes I have taken thus far. Federal Income Taxes 2520. I love snowboarding and lookforwardto snowboarding every winter. Es fcil comenzar en SLCC. Slcc Eportfolio - ECON2020 I also love snowboarding. . Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Video . This is Joey Wolfe's student Eportfolio for Salt Lake Community College. Weather/Snow Information, Help.Desk@slcc.edu - Book appointment/ Reservar una cita. e-portfolio - Home Page Students Can Express their Unique Creativity. You'll get to read about what classes I took and why I chose to take it. Education is what will make a real difference in the world and that is why it's very important to me. All Rights Reserved. Becoming a SLCC concurrent enrollment student is easy. Starting Fall 2016 students creating an ePortfolio for the FIRST timeshould use the SLCC's platform. Welcome to my electronic portfolio! After my degree I will be pursuing my bachelors degree to future my education. My teacher tought at a high school as well as at Salt Lake Community College. It is now a requirement in all General Education courses for students to create and maintain an ePortfolio that contains their significant assignments and reflections about those assignments. It is a requirement in all General Education courses (and some programs) for students to create an ePortfolio that contains their significant assignments and reflections about those assignments. The ePortfolio also allows students to document their goals and extra-curricular activities. As a way of organization and availability, this ePortfolio is to display some of the work done in these . You can also personalize your ePortfolio by customizing the look with different backgrounds, fonts, and colors. The picture to the left is from a road trip to Las Vegas I went on. Currently I am attending salt lake community college and I am going for my associates degree at the moment. Salt Lake Community College's ePortfolio initiative is a great way for you to make sense of your General Education and share your learning experiences with friends, family, and scholarship committees. This is the best way to practice and learn how to use your ePortfolio on your own. SLCC ePortfolio: Home Math 1050 Project FHS ePortfolio COMM 1010 Self-Guided Field Trip History 1700 English 1010 Art 1060-Calligraphy FHS-1500 HLAC-1096 HLTH-1020 English 2010 . I also like to play basketball, go biking and play card games. Youll be more prepared when your assignments are due, and youll be less likely to run into the problem of having to wait for help when the ePortfolio labs are really busy. I hope you enjoy perusing my ePortfolio! Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. The ePortfolio also allows you to document your goals and extra-curricular activities as well as to post your resume. 4600 South Redwood Road Salt Lake City, UT 84123 801-957-SLCC (7522) Slcc Eportfolio Here you can see my progress as a college student and see all the things I've accomplished. Hi, my name is Matthew Dalton. Hey everyone thank you for exploring my ePortfolio, my name is Megan Grangroth.
Braintree Rmv Appointment, Ohio Restart Readiness Assessment Portal, Blue Merle Yorkie Poo For Sale, Articles S