How many stars would you give TruGym? Lots of equipment to use and is open to everyone. TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk TrugymStop taking payments from new customers when you know full well that you are closed !!!! Anybody who is looking to join a cheap gym AVOID TRUGYM.I have been a member of this gym for about 5 years and rarely used it as I train elsewhere mostly. Stockton On Tees - AVOID!! Sticking dirty equipment, staff either disappear to back room for long periods of time or sit chatting to each other. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. They definitely make it difficult to contact them through their website. Your experience matters. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Told the main desk I was receiving a poor service from my current gym and would like to try out the Thorpe bay facilitys for an hour to see if I liked it. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Don't trust the staff at face value. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Word of the wise don't join trugym chatham they keep giving opening dates and failing to meet them theyve taken money of mine for a gym that isn't open and not paid it back which is theft in my book and not replied to any of my emails or messages on Facebook. I signed up back in August, waiting absolutely ages for it to open. Also, water little bit too cold sometimes. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 264 Stevenage trugym shut over night without an email to customers, they just put up a post up on facebook. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Lovely gym with great facilities! Our 2022 Transparency . Over the years Trugym Luton has improved with increasing various classes, refurbed & painted & staff are really friendly. Good equipment. With an attitude like this it will surely be closing down soon. The classes are great, but tend to be morning or tea/time evening, and not much early afternoon when I'm free.Overall I'm very happy with trugym! Whatever your age or ability, we have a class to suit you - including Yoga, spin, LBT and plenty more. I am stuck at this gym as it is the only ladies gym so there is deffinately a market for one . Would definitely recommend to a friend especially with the ladies only facility. The evening staff are very welcoming and friendlly. Lied about helping me reinstate a deleted direct debit so that I would end up having to pay an admin fee on top. All rights reserved. He said he cannot remember the last time he did any training - it has been at least 2 years (and you can tell, the classes are a world apart from other Les Mills classes in other local gyms!!). Absolutely shocking customer service. I've been emailing the headquarters with no response for 2 weeks and there's ZERO guidance on their website or online for who to contact (other than your local gym) or how. The changing rooms are always clean and the same for the showers! Bring back Les Mills Body Combat please! I complained because the Les Mills class I was attending was run by an instructor who admitted he had not done Les Mills update training for at least 2 years (it is required twice a year!) I posted on twitter but was never provided with a response, when I finally got fed up I requested a refund due to the terrible customer service that I had received. Join the 261 people who've already contributed. However, Truym's parent company, Harlands continued to take monthly membership from my account for 6 months at a total cost of 175 approx. I booked a class and turned up- my first ever time there, only to be told I got it wrongI have a confirmation email for the correct time and date that I arrived onturns out they had cancelled or moved the session - nice of someone to let me know. These companies sure know how to work the direct debit magic to help themselves and rip of people. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. So over all its horrible and unhygienic and I wish there was another only female gym I could go to. The day before, my payment had been taken. i, Be vigilant about their policies. TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk | 2 of 14 The lessons are good when its not Ramadam or Eid because if they don't have enough members for the class it gets cancelled which I feel it is unfair to the people who are not muslim . The main reason that I joined is for the Les Mills Combat class. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. WARNING Do not go to this gymThis gym has cameras ladies who attend this gym A warning to let you know that there are cameras all over the gymWhich are watched 24/7 by men and women while you are exercising from there phone app and office I have witnessed Maintenance men go in to the office were the screen of the cameras are They can watch you while you are uncovered Especially those ladies who cover there bodies and wear abayas and niqabs Disgrace-full Kirsty is useless she wont help you shes never fore fills her role as a manager As shes never there We wasnt even told there will be cameras As a customer you have a right to know there will be cameras LADIES CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIPS. Staff are mostly friendly and it's well worth a visit. trugym customer service - americanuzbekistan.org 0 star! I'm unable to post links, but if you google 'Trugym Folkestone' or 'Trugym Plymouth' Plymouth Live and Kent Online have published a number of news articles which back up my review. We'll then contact Harlands on your behalf to get this resolved. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. !Poor service. How many stars would you give TruGym? | Read 241-245 Reviews out of 245 TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk | 2 of 14 I've been emailing the headquarters with no response for 2 weeks and there's ZERO guidance on their website or online for who to contact (other than your local gym) or how. The pool is regularly cold (the boiler once broke down and there was literally no heat in the pool), and the steam room frequently fails. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Find out how we combat fake reviews. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. On their website and on the front door of the place it said that membership fees would be refunded pro-rota within 7-10 days. (Hairdryers available, body wash in the showers, 1 lockers that you get back, a private changing room and a disabled changing room) The gym has plenty of equipment and staff are always available, friendly and helpful. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Trugym Chathamarrrgh!!! Poor customer service and conflicting information provided by staff! Join the 266 people who've already contributed. I came to the gym yesterday in the evening and I asked about the timetable and the classes as I am new to the gym. The law is too good for TruGym though who just ignore refunds after blatant breaches of contract.My branch shut down down and I never received a membership refund. It said I should hear back within 48 hours. The Gym is crowded all the time. How many stars would you give TruGym? without helping me with the issue in any way at all. Join the 268 people who've already contributed. 1/pool too cold to use from me joining in November to February. TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk Not a problem there are always teething problems. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Don't join this gym. If you like swimming, prepare to be hugely disappointed! Join the 248 people who've already contributed. Members are then promised refunds on annual contacts which haven't materialised and monthly payments have continued to be taken after the branches have shut. Lots of the equipment is shabby and in need of replacement and faults arent always identified by staff. Not a warning or any sort of notification, but then as the sign on the door says of the now closed club, the staff were unaware as well.Hopefully cancelled direct debit in time. Hopefully it goes without saying that if you join this gym you run a very real risk of losing your money. Not sit there and eat cakes.Ridicules customer service overall. kept it quiet from staff aswell ! I wouldn't mind if the personal trainers approached me to tell me what they offer as it's something I would consider paying for. *Paying your bill on the phone with a customer service representative incurs a $5 processing fee. Good luck getting them to answer the phone. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Jacuzzi not in use all the time.Air con on at the gym qhich is fine, but not at the pool. Very unprofessional! Find out how we combat fake reviews. Pay for a trustworthy gym that obeys the law so you get the proper financial protections. The changing rooms are always clean and the same for the showers! Cancelled after one year membership. Great gym that everyone feels comfortable and Staff are an asset to the place. Your cars are not safe! The atmosphere in the gym has probably been the best part of going there as it motivated and helped you stay focused when you get there. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. All rights reserved. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. The equipment is good and I find that any issues raised were dealt with quickly and professionaly. TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk | 4 of 13 trugym customer service The machines, if broken are repaired quickly. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I email head office never got a reply. All exercise bikes not working, along with many treadmills and crosstrainers out of order for weeks. Join now and save 30 (no joining fee offer). No matter how many times I try to contact them I never get a response. Worst customer service ever have not had one reply to my messages or calls!! Trugym is just at the level that suits me but it is understaffed and any problems, repairs or maintenance seem to take ages. Although I have only had to wait once to get onto equipment ,their are no dumbbells available unless theres no classes on, also I would like to see a couple of spin bikes in the main area.Theres only 1 water fountain too, never can get to that, disappointed. They DO NOT reply to any emails or answer their phone number but they write to you weekly claiming that you haven't replied to their previous letter and they add MORE charges and threaten legal action. After trying to negotiate and explain that if I like the experience I was going to be joining for the year at 38 per month I was still shunned and advised I would have to pay 16 for a day pass. The hygiene is not the best and most of the times the lockers dont work, however as a person who covers and the only ladies gym around the price isnt too bad. townhomes for rent in pg county. Graham. All that would have been nice is a little timely correspondence to let me know what was happening and what I would be expected to pay etc etc. I prefer to go in before work so at 6am and then use the sauna and steam room. My feed back is that if I could train at another gym early in the morning I would. Every message I had left was not responded to directly by the manager. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Already too busy at peak times and recruiting for new members at local university.AC is not good enough during Summer months.
Robert Hall Obituary, Seneca High School Golf, Civility And Etiquette: Wood Orcs 1 Grahtwood Location, Seeking Sister Wife Roberta And Garrick Still Together, Capital Region Urology Clifton Park, Articles T