2000 Honda CR-V $3,000 in Provo, UT | KSL Cars Not overpowered, but feels peppy and responsive, revs easily and smoothly when you punch the throttle to merge or pass. What will be your next ride? I had looked for one with limited trim; I like just the basics. It now has 243K trouble-free miles and has been passed down from Mom to our teen daughters. Contact the dealership with I couldnt sense any cylinder issues, but my state requires that check engine issues be fixed before they renew the tag. Browse Honda vehicles in Carlyle, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. deals found. The Honda CR-V LX gets a combined 30 MPG, per EPA estimate. Less than a week after taking possession, I got a check engine light on the console. Cars.com Privacy Statement. They engaged us in dialogue to understand what we were looking for, recommended a couple vehicles on the lot, then took us out to see their entire inventory. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Very Clean example that has seen mostly road use. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. $2,700 $3,000 12 similar vehicles from this dealer. Used Honda Cars for Sale Under $3,000. Show Payments . Item For Sale ! I love the gas mileage and the handling of the vehicle. Search from 4785 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2008 Honda CR-V EX, a 2010 Honda CR-V EX-L, and a 2012 Honda CR-V EX-L ranging in price from $999 to $20,000. Very maneuverable in tight spaces. The Honda CR-V LX gets a combined 30 MPG, per EPA estimate. (407 mi) Cars.com Privacy Statement. It replaced a 2000 CR-V with 180K miles, and the 2.4L/5 speed felt so much peppier in the mountains than the old 2.0L/ 4 speed. Got mine cheap and it brings me less worries when wintee comes. Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $10,000. The only non-routine repairs were a thermostat at 190K, brake pads at 210K, and a knock sensor at 240K. Used Hondas Under $3,000 for Sale Near Me - TrueCar They ate the cost of parts and labor in order to do that. They are always very helpful, I've never felt pressured, and no one could beat the deal they offered us. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. 1 - 20 of 2,509 Cars for sale. - Everything went smoothly, all the paperwork was done before i drove there. Tires are in great shape! Ive done body works for 30 years . 1-20 of Quick Facts: Average price is $11,999. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and That's us, so we're fine, but larger people probably would not be happy. . TrueCar has 14 used Honda CR-V models for sale nationwide, including a Honda CR-V EX 4WD Automatic and a Honda CR-V LX 4WD Automatic. I've had mine for almost 20 years and luckily or not it's been trouble free except for a few recalls. It's fun to drive. TrueCar has 101 used Honda CR-V models for sale nationwide, including a Honda CR-V LX FWD and a Honda CR-V EX-L FWD. If you wish to buy your used Honda CR-V online, TrueCar has 68 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda CR-V remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. I was smitten at first drive. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, - A video walkaround of this car may be available Contact the dealership with The engine wont rev and the transmission will shift smoothly if you do it quickly. (609 mi) Find the best Honda CR-V for sale near you. ${award} ${year}, By Dr. Robert and Lucinda Albiston from Knoxville, TN. Browse Honda CR-V vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. Drives like a dream. It's comfortable to drive with a full view all around me. 2.0 i-MMD Hybrid SR 5dr eCVT. Both were great to work with and full of information. Tell him "logger Jr" sent ya!! Vince the finance guy also was so personable and helpful! My Wallet. You can get more information about this car from your couch through 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. Great outward visibility. the store is nicer than the cars! Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $30,000. And a huge selection of vehicles. Excellent Price $275 off avg. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. I will come here first to purchase my next used vehicle. and any applicable fees. Hunter helped us with our purchase of a great used car for our son. Never cared for the styling, but can't beat it mechanically. Always reliable and cheap to maintain. Test drive Used Honda CR-V at home from the top dealers in your area. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically 2000 Honda CR-V for sale in Provo, UT on KSL cars. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Because I can see. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Its the best vehicle I have ever owned. Back to Search Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; . We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Not overpowered, but feels peppy and responsive, revs easily and smoothly when you punch the throttle to merge or pass. See Listings Near Me. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Sort by Filter results . (404 mi) The experience was positive. Used Honda CR-V for Sale Right Now Under $30,000 - Autotrader Go Karts For Sale Under 100 DollarsCheap Used Go-karts For Under $100 So far my new SUV has ran fantastic! Great job Honda of Slidell! Plenty of leg room and storage. Read Honda CR-V car reviews and compare Honda CR-V prices and features at carsales.com.au. One month in and no issues. est. What will be your next ride? Used Chrysler 200 Save $5,445 on 1,183 Deals 2,512 Listings from $3,000 ; new york for sale by owner "honda crv" - craigslist The car is exactly what I was looking for! There are additional matching cars outside your search area. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Used HONDA CR-V Under $3,000 for Sale - BE FORWARD: Japanese Used Cars our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, I love the gas mileage and the handling of the vehicle. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. My wife and I had seen a car we liked and when we decided to buy, it was the easiest car sale weve ever had. View Honda CR-V and other new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's for sale. Honda makes the best or Toyota my crv will go more and over 300.000 miles I also own a Toyota 4 runner 2003 and runs perfect with 478.000 miles another 4x4 monster and I own a Camry 2013 with 205.067 miles on it my cars drive better and better. . Calls may be prerecorded. saving. Listed 113 days ago, Columbus, OH It's not adventurous or exciting, but it feels just right. 50 Best Honda CR-V for Sale under $3,000, Savings from $1,609 - Autolist Listed 22 days ago, Mansfield, OH I love the gas mileage and the handling of the vehicle. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Jimmy Hamm was a pleasure to work with and one of the most easy going salesmen to work with I've ever had the experience to buy from. One being the full compliment of air bags and standard ABS . They offered to pick up half. Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $7,000 in Boydton, VA - iSeeCars.com That was something at least, but I wasn't overjoyed about a $400 repair on a truck I hadn't even put 300 miles on. People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $8,000 also searched: Similar Models. 2021 honda cr-v awd*less than 20,000 km*one owner*honda certified* Recent Arrival! Search from 12315 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2016 Honda CR-V EX, a 2018 Honda CR-V Touring, and a 2019 Honda CR-V EX ranging in price from $999 to $30,000. Search 133 listings to find the best deals. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. dallas cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist CL. Used Honda Cr-V under $12000 For Sale - UsedCarsGroup.com Edward Salmon went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted and was so helpful with the whole process, purchasing with AP you wont be disappointed!!!! Deals. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to take a drive and see Jimmy! home delivery on some or all of its cars. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Honda CR-V will be. Best feature is the low, low cost of operation. Used Hondas Under $3,000 for Sale. New meets old: A 2021 Honda Trail 125 ABS posing with an original 1986 Honda Trail 110. Cheap Used Honda CR-V VTi LE 30 Series 2 Coupe Under $3,000 for Sale If you wish to buy your used Honda CR-V online, TrueCar has 68 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda CR-V remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. That's why we provide you with a convenient, fast, and hassle-free car buying experience that puts you VIN: 5J6RW1H84NA010385 Stock: 2002123099 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-02-2022, Located in Cincinnati, OH / 816 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2HKRW5H34KH419637 Stock: 2002208560 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-22-2023, Located in Columbus, OH / 842 miles away from Rutland, ND. and any applicable fees. I bought a used F350 Super Duty about a month ago from Legacy in La Grande. Honda has a great history for value and quality, which I find to be so true! We were definitely a challenge. I just got this car not long ago, I needed a reliable cheap car I had a 2000 crv that got rear ended years ago I loved it,I was not happy to let that one go. We have 9,789 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 8,284 1-Owner cars, and 12,595 personal use cars. - I stick with the all season radials which can be very expensive but the peace of mind I get is worth it. Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. I even invested in a Kenwood radio with backup screen, GPS, Bluetooth, and more. - . Average price for Used Honda CR-V Under $7,000: $5,715. Average savings of $1,209. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. I needed a new battery and they installed it quickly. Find a second hand Honda CRV by searching today. Used Honda CR-V Under $15,000 for Sale Near Me - TrueCar We found a great Toyota Rav-4 with some bumper damage. Listed 2 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Thats the only drawback. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? The service advisor thought I was kidding when I told him it was the original clutch. Favorite (1) Share. This is a great car and you cannot go wrong buying a Honda. Dealership doesn't play any games. Used Honda Civic / Acura EL 1. We had five fail in five years. but it feels like a high quality vehicle. Calls may be prerecorded. Thanks to all at the dealership who made this a great experience. She even let me keep a tester overnight which highlight a few other features that I wanted but the more del lacked. Used Honda CR-V for sale in Chester, VA under $99,999 No expensive timing belt services. The whole process start to finish was painless! It's fun to drive. The sound quality for music is great and the temperature level inside the car is very comfortable. Provo, UT | Posted March 4, 2023. Price was fair and process was well oiled. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Listed 8 days ago, Belleville, NJ Leather seats are tough as nails and still look good. (32 mi) Cars For Sale . Browse Honda vehicles in Bennett, CO for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. Research, browse, save, and share from 80 Honda models in Carlyle, IL. My service consultant, Trish, walked me through the way to reboot the control so it worked again. Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $5,000. They worked with us on vehicles and financial. I have purchased several vehicles from this dealer and will be returning again Im sure. I took the time I needed to research and compare deals and found something I was overall comfortable with. This car meets all of my needs. If you are looking for a Honda, this is the place to go. DesperateSeller.co.uk have thousands of quality Honda cars for sale under 3000. Prod. Just sold today - miss him already! For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Used Honda Cr-V under $5000 For Sale - UsedCarsGroup.com (397 mi) Do not take your foot off the accelerator and do not linger in neutral. ***3 MONTH/3000 MILE FULL POWERTRAIN WARRANTY ON ALL ELIGIBLE VEHICLES UNDER 175K MILES FREE*** FINANCING AVAILABLE. The lease on my Outback was up and no longer wishing to have a car payment I bought the CR-V. Honda CR-V cars for sale in New South Wales - carsales.com.au Eddie got the rear left bumper fixed and painted! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule The used Honda CR-V received an average score of 4.2 out of 5 based on 1,036 consumer reviews at Edmunds. If youre slowly accelerating up a gentle incline and the car will not produce a gear shift when you know it should, just jiggle the shift lever up into neutral and immediately back down into drive. ${award} ${year}. Listed 21 days ago, Ankeny, IA Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Used Honda CR-V VTi LE 30 Series 2 Coupe for Sale Under $3,000 in Australia. . I dont like that while using apple car play, you cant press the speak button to access Siri. The Crv, is a great car it has lots of space and a large open trunk. (132 mi) Shopping as a single woman is always daunting but no mansplaining or sexist redirections were an issue. Its not really comfy for tall people though. The hybrid Honda CR-V gets an estimated 40 MPG. (35 mi) $3,000; $5,000; $7,500; $10,000; $15,000; $20,000; $25,000 . ${award} ${year}, By Mikel & Tonya from Apache Junction, AZ, By Anne E fan of comfort from EDGEWATER PARK NJ, Lamborghini, McLaren & Rolls-Royce Motor Cars of Washington review. Automatic. People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $9,000 also searched: Similar Models. The flaws I've noted are relatively few. (494 mi) It needed a little work nothing major. Cars for Sale; Research. $72/mo Track Price Check Availability Hot Car 2000 Honda CR-V LX. The hybrid Honda CR-V gets an estimated 40 MPG. That was above and beyond what I expected. Everyone who gets in is amazed that it's so much roomier in both rows than the outside would suggest. Filter (4) Compare. . I really appreciate and enjoyed my experience at Prime Motors great customer service no hassle no worries. Typical stage 1 mods often . Overall great experience!! It saves a lot of gas. We searched all over Northern Virginia for a reliable used car for our college aged daughter. Drives like a dream. View all 6 Honda Cr-V under 5000 best yet cheap priced Honda Cr-V cars listed for sale by used Honda Cr-V dealerships, lots or for sale by owners partnered with Used Cars Group. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? View photos, features and more. Cars under $20k; Cars under $30k; Cars under $40k; Cars under $50k; Cars under $60k; Cars over $60k . home delivery on some or all of its cars. FREE Classified listings at Raced & Rallied. Kit Cars for sale Hablamos Espanol! All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All of my issues on my 2009 Honda have been addressed. This dealership offers Filter (3) Compare. Search for used Honda cars at prices below $1000, $2000 and under $5000 mostly. 1-20 of Listed 51 days ago, Waynesville, OH The vehicle is just what I needed to replace my older CRV. Ill never forget the 45 minute drive home in the Element. Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $10,000 - Autotrader I just purchased my new car today and I can honestly say I was treated like royalty! 217000 miles in 2021. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically My Wallet. Runs as new Im a mechanic car have 267000 miles I put expensive oil parts transmission fluid every 40000 miles changed every 2000 miles synthetic oil only Honda authentic parts nothing after market or amazon or from ebay. Ultimately, she was able to coord the perfect model for me! Drove great even after all of its years, overall a great car. TrueCar has over 648,578 listings nationwide, updated daily. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Find an affordable Used HONDA CR-V Under $3,000 with No.1 Japanese used car exporter BE FORWARD. Eric, Nino, Jesse and everyone who works there have always given me amazing customer service. a video consultation. . Never had a problem. I think they sensed that, and said they would pick up the full tab. Doug was a no-hassle salesperson and very professional. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. The whole process has been smooth, comfortable and efficient. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Honda CR-V near you, starting at $21,990. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. I'm not a fan of leather. That's $2,177 less than the average price of a used CR-V near you. refresh the page. TrueCar has 830 used Honda CR-V models for sale nationwide, including a Honda CR-V EX AWD and a Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD. This is a Tan 2006 Honda CR-V Car for Sale in Harrisonville MO posted on Oodle Classifieds. Phenominoligistically excellent. Cars under $10k; Cars under $20k; Cars under $30k; Cars under $40k; Cars under $50k; Cars under $60k . GMC production. Listed 15 days ago, condition, non-smoker, routine maintenance, Sparks, NV I also have a Nissan Rogue and it's a tough choice as to which I'll get Next when it comes time to get a new one. That's . For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. First car that stayed in my family for over 18 years while being driven every day. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Search from 862 Used Honda cars for sale, including a 2000 Honda Accord EX, a 2000 Honda Civic EX, and a 2001 Honda Accord EX ranging in price from $600 to $5,000. Took the truck back in, and was quoted $800 for a repair. 236,200 miles. postcode. Wasn't too thrilled about that. Moreover the sales team, Mr Michael Hallahan and Mr Joseph Jay have provided the beyond top services from the first day I visit the office, all through the day I picked up the car, even till today and I believe they will in all the future days. +24. It was at 210K and still going strong. I will be returning in the future to purchase from you again! Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. Cheap Honda Cars For Sale Under 3,000 | Desperate Seller By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Mobile Home Pressure Tank Location, 1333 Production Ave Bowling Green, Ky, Mario Banchero Height, How To Delete Flexshopper Account, What Happened To Charles Billi On Fox 35 News, Articles U