The Origin Of Matthew McConaughey's Wolf Of Wall Street Chant - ScreenRant Jordan Belfort: Naomi Lapaglia: Who the fuck has the goddamn gall to call this house on a Tuesday night? Wed love your help. The IRS, they allow for T&A, it's fine. [dubious] Right? With their beautiful wife by their side, who's got big voluptuous tits. Alden Kupferberg, the Sea Otter, didn't even graduate. Say hi! [Pretends to walk away, but suddenly turns back]. There were more over here. Donnie Azoff: Something about laundering drug money through offshore boat racing and a guy named Rocky Aoki, you know the founder of Benihanna. I still have family over there, though. Think about it. Saurel! The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - IMDb One day, you will do it right. Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Or maybe manipulate events are the more appropriate words. Where's my kiss? It's beautiful! We are here to make money! And you know something else, Daddy? It's fairy dust. Did you cum? I'm not gonna let someone, you know, one of these assholes fuck my cousin. All right, get the fuck off my boat. I can't go down there, Jordan. Naomi Lapaglia: You wanna fuck me, Jordan? Give yourself no choice but to succeed. Good. It doesn't exist. Naomi Lapaglia: There were certain things that you just didnt joke about; it was simply bad luck. Donnie Azoff: I'm a former member of the middle class raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens. Anyway, the Blue Chips took credit cards, so what was wrong with writing them off on your taxes? And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and Im not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. Can fucking sell anything. Let me lock in that trade right now and get back to you with my secretary with an exact confirmation. [narration] Jordan Belfort: It's like lasers. And I choose rich every fuckin' time. Plot - Jordan Belfort earns by day thousands of dollars per minute, money that he squanders by night at the same velocity in drugs, sex and travels around the world. By creating an account, you agree to the It is no matter. Captain Ted Beecham: They're not gonna dial themselves. You fucking bitch! Jordan Belfort: [stands up tall, smiling] I don't understand. Funny, self-referential, and irreverent to a fault. FYI boys, Danielle has promised to use this $10,000 for breast implants. I was born too - too early. You people are all shit out of luck. Jordan Belfort: Jean Jacques Saurel: Jordan Belfort: And today, you needed to clean your fishbowl, today? But, But what was wrong with that? Huh? I can't close this briefcase. Jordan Belfort: Leave your emotions at the door. Jordan Belfort, The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you cant achieve it. Jordan Belfort, 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who didnt. Jordan Belfort, Hard work beats talent. Her name was Pam and to her credit, she did have this amazing technique with this wild twisting jerk motion. Jordan Belfort: Go on. The Wolf of Wall Street Buff Revised Pages 3/5/13 62. . Go to a trading floor on Wall Street. Jordan Belfort, OK, first rule of Wall Street Nobody and I dont care if youre Warren Buffet or Jimmy Buffet nobody knows if a stocks going up, down or f-ing sideways, least of all stockbrokers. Jordan Belfort: But no touching. One fucking day. Based on Jordan Belfort's autobiography. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Captain Ted Beecham: Yet Jordan Belfort: Captain Ted Beecham: I don't wanna die, Jordan! What the fuck does that even mean? I want to. Say hi to Rocco and Rocco! You know, just people say shit. [Naomi slaps Jordan and he slaps her back]. It's flooded! Give him time. He's a Boy Scout! Good for you, little man. Jordan Belfort: [offers pen to Chester] While he runs his activity with rather questionable methods, he lives a stormy relationship . Donnie Azoff: fucking digits. Donnie Azoff: That'd scare the shit out of me, buddy. While the movie opened to positive reviews, it was criticized by some viewers who felt that it glamorized Belfort's white-collar criminal lifestyle. My wife, Naomi, the Duchess of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Leonardo DiCaprio's iconic dialogues from 'The Wolf Of Wall Street You were, like, screaming at people. Absolutely not but we were making more money then we knew what to do with. Jordan Belfort, There is no such thing as bad publicity. I mean, you're a duchess right, the Duchess of Bay Ridge. They're business expenses. Shut the fuck up! Don't you fucking Duchess me! Naomi Lapaglia: Well, he got depressed and killed himself about three years later. Naomi Lapaglia: I told you, you're not taking my fucking kids. Patrick Denham: I'm really happy for you. Naomi Lapaglia: I want a divorce. I haven't made love to you in so long. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. The only thing that of course bummed me out a little bit about this whole idea is having to give information about my friends. Jordan Belfort: Once we sucker them in, we unload the dog shit. Jordan Belfort: Let's go the other fucking way! Jordan Belfort: The name of the game, moving the money from the client's pocket to your pocket. All Id done was taken the small liberty of moving things to their logical conclusion, changing T and E to T and A: Tits and Ass!, If I earn a million dollars a week and the average American earns a thousand dollars a week, then when I spend twenty thousand dollars on something its the equivalent of the average American spending twenty dollars on something, right?, But what I sincerely hope is that my life serves as a cautionary tale to the rich and poor alike; to anyone whos living with a spoon up their nose and a bunch of pills dissolving in their stomach sac; or to any person whos considering taking a God-given gift and misusing it; to anyone who decides to go to the dark side of the force and live a life of unbridled hedonism. Some of these girls, you should see them. But he didn't go along with us. Eventually Ben married her, which was pretty amazing, considering she blew every single guy in the office. That's that's okay, that doesn't matter. The real question is this: was all this legal? That's why all this confusion. I mean, who the fuck wanted to live there? Jesus Christ. GET OFF THE PHONE! And whore you gonna be sitting next to? Shit about you and your cousin or something like that. Nicholas the Butler: Go to a trading floor on Wall street. I want you to fuck me real hard. You're gonna be seeing an awful lot of this around the house. We'll get broad-sided and tip over. Whats inspirational about Belforts story is actually how he was able to recover from his fall from grace. It took 90 minutes for these fuckers to kick in but once they did, *pow. Get off. After they left I checked the apartment. Hold on baby. Donnie Azoff: You're not fucking taking my fucking kids! [after shipwreck] And you know something else, daddy? Jordan Belfort: And once you do fall in lovethat obsessive sort of love, that all-consuming love, where two people cant stand to be apart from each other for even a momenthow are you supposed to let a love like that pass you by? Jordan Belfort. [on getting arrested] 9 famous Wolf of Wall Street quotes | The US Sun Don't try to fight it. A Long Island mansion featured in Martin Scorsese's 2013 film "Wolf of Wall Street" is listed for $10 million. That's not how you treat people. I'm not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? What we're gonna do is this: first we pitch 'em Disney, AT&T, IBM, blue chip stocks exclusive. I'm sure. Money doesn't just buy you a better life - better food, better cars, better pussy - it also makes you a better person. And if anyone here thinks I'm superficial or materialistic, go get a job at fucking McDonald's, 'cause that's where you fucking belong! Naomi Lapaglia: I don't even know. When you do something, you might fail. picks her up. Mr. Hanna, you're able to do drugs during the day and then still function, still do your job? Share the best GIFs now >>> You know, every time someone rises up in this world, there's always gonna be some asshole trying to drag 'em down. Jordan Belfort: I got you. Mark Hanna: Oh, I'm good with water for now. Jordan Belfort: You know how much I love you, right? However, while Belfort and his cronies partake in a hedonistic brew of sex, drugs and thrills, the SEC and the FBI close in on his empire of excess. Yeah. I called him Rugrat because of his piece of shit hairpiece. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Jordan Belfort: What? I can't untie you! She you know, her her father is the is the brother of my mom. And the problem with that is that your brain is like a computer: If you ask a question, it's programmed to respond, whether there's an answer or not. Donnie. [narrating to the camera] Chester Ming: Jordan Belfort: What? Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: That's why we at Stratton Oakmont pride ourselves on being the best. Jordan Belfort: After 15 years in storage, the lemmons had developed a delayed fuse. Okay? It's three feet of water down there. Jordan, this is how it's gonna go. I dont even listen to it half the time. Jordan Belfort, Every person around here, they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly. Alden Kupferberg: Naomi Lapaglia: See. Who's a faggot? The Wolf of Wall Street is a 2013 American biographical crime black comedy film directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Terence Winter, based on the 2007 memoir of the same name by Jordan Belfort. Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street is a darkly comic crime epic that tells the true story of stockbroker Jordan Belfort's rise to power and fall from grace. You're not fucking taking my goddamn fucking kids! That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard in my fucking life! Holy fuck, you did just say that. What I want to know is, have you got the guts to live? Jordan Belfort, You dont choose who you fall in love with, do you? You're a father now, Jordan. Just give me a second. Go ahead and fuck me. You know? Alden Kupferberg: Mark Hanna: Jordan Belfort: Exactly. And from now on it's gonna be nothing but short, short skirts around the house. Jordan Belfort: I'm gonna have Heidi lick some caviar off my balls in the meantime. Her pussy was like heroin to me. I mean, you're not afraid of like the whole kid thing, right? Uh, what the fuck! Jordan Belfort: Martin Scorsese 's The Wolf of Wall Street is a darkly comedic portrayal of unrestrained Wall Street hedonism and greed that ranks among the maestro's greatest works of the last decade. You probably had to pay them in cash with your hands! And I choose rich every fucking time. What do you mean you want a divorce? The reason for the call today, John, is something just came across my desk, John. Look at this! right? Not only is it motivating but the dialogues are hilarious, the acting is excellent and the cameo by Matthew McConaughey always makes me laugh. Did you just try to kiss me, bro? They're fuckin' - the things they're doing now, Pops, I mean, I mean, it's on a whole other level. What, you wanna go inside and blow some lines of baking powder, baking soda? I can get you beer if you want fuckin' beer. We call the Verrazano's Bridge the Guinea Gangplank. Jordan Belfort: Pick up the phone and start dialing! Watch. It's fucked up. Bo Dietl: The Quaalude, or lude, as it is commonly referred to, was first synthesized in 1951 by an Indian doctor - that's dots, not feathers - as a sedative, and was prescribed to stressed-out housewives with sleep disorders. Take your little bowtie Get your shit, and get the fuck out of my office. it's partly due to dicaprio. That conniving twat! Jordy, look what you've got here. vials of coke. [to Jordan after the incident] Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: And once you do fall in lovethat obsessive sort of love, that all-consuming love, where two people cant stand to be apart from each other for even a momenthow are you supposed to let a love like that pass you by?, If you want to be rich, never give up. Jordan Belfort: Can't imagine ever not enjoying getting fucked up. It was like pissing in the fate gods eye. I'm in this for the long run, you know? I'm fucked up, Brad. Stratton Broker in a Bowtie: The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - Quotes - IMDb Absolutely fucking not. I don't even listen to it half the time. It was like mainlining adrenaline. Here's a list of a few of the best lines from the movie: I want you to deal with Your problems by . Yeah, no. Is he fucking crazy? For a moment, I had forgotten I lived in a world where everything was for sale. This is Captain Ted Beecham aboard the yacht Naomi! And the first thing we needed was brokers. You had to deal with the Golf Course people too! Those are rookie numbers in this racket. Jordy, one of these days the chickens are gonna come home to roost. Jordan Belfort: Coming Soon, Regal Stratton Broker in a Bowtie: The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it. Some little hooker you were fucking last night? the success of scorsese's wolf of wall street is that it's enjoyable to watch and it shouldnt be. Is your landlord ready to evict you? You be relentless! John, one thing I can promise you, even in this market, is that I never ask my clients to judge me on my winners. Jordan Belfort: My fucking warriors, who will not hang up the phone till their client either buys. By the early 1990s, while still in his 20s, Belfort founds his own firm, Stratton . Pound for pound theyre stronger than grizzly bears, and, if you want to know the truth, they happen to scare the living shit out of me. Let me give you some legal advice: Shut the fuck up! Don't you fucking dare. Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Look at this! We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Hi, how you doing? Does daddy get a kiss from both of his little girls, huh? But it wasn't a poisonous silence. You know what I mean? Robbie Feinberg ('Pinhead'): More importantly, you will learn. They're wrapped in sheets. You have to excuse my friend. I don't wanna die, Jordan! Max Belfort: That's my boy right there. We're talking about whales here, Moby fucking Dicks. Brad: I put the money on that fucking table, not you! Now that I'm under federal indictment with an electronic bracelet around my ankle, now you decide you don't fucking love me anymore. I'm sober for two years, stopped my drugs, settled down with my wife and kids, and then this happens! I wanna be with the fuckin' Oompa Loompas! Nothing. Yeah, it's getting old and decrepit. Daddy's really sorry about what he said in the other room, he didn't mean any of it! Donnie Azoff: Naomi Lapaglia: Like, um, three or four. In 2013 it was adapted into a movie by the same name. Jordan Belfort: Naomi Lapaglia: No shit. Naomi Lapaglia: Babe, I spoke to the lawyers again today. Jordan Belfort lived an outrageous life which ultimately caught up with him. There were two guys over there on the table. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I just, I had a minute and I Donnie Azoff: The Wolf of Wall Street is one of the most iconic films of the 21st century Credit: Alamy. You can sell anything? Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter The nice thing about being rescued by Italians is that they feed you, make you drink red wine, then you get to dance. Jordan Belfort: Mark Hanna: Oh my God! Stratton Broker in a Bowtie: Jordan Belfort: We don't give two shits about how technology works, 'cause all we care about is getting fucking RICH! Donnie Azoff: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Let me tell you something. More importantly, you will learn. Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties. And you wanna know what I was just thinking too? Get off me! Do I jerk off? Daddy shouldn't waste his time. Jordan Belfort: Okay, let's do it. Pick up the phone and start dialing! Its because you have not learnt enough. Jordan Belfort: Naomi Lapaglia: Jean? I did a lot of bad shit. The nice thing about getting rescued by Italians is that they feed you, make you drink red wine, then you get to dance. 33 Inspiring Jordan Belfort Quotes For Success. Jordan Belfort: Mayday! ~ Jordan Belfort. No, you didn't research the whole thing and deal with the fucking golf course people! Who is the one who flew in here at 3:00 in the morning on their stupid helicopter and woke up Skylar? I'm a mutt. Oh no. Jordan Belfort: We wont be able to verify your ticket today, but its great to know for the future. Are you fucking serious? Jordan Belfort: "Fuck this, shit that. It is perhaps the best thing I've seen in the last six months. You had to deal with the Golf Course people too! Not to mention countless dollars. Does your girlfriend think you're a fucking worthless loser? Jordan Belfort: Brad: Donnie Azoff: The movie is popular for its engaging story and its depiction of the notorious party culture. You had a minute? See, enough of this shit will make you invincible - able to conquer the world. I do it cause I fuckin' need to. Hey, everybody, listen up! Jordan Belfort: You wanna fuck me? Sea Otter, who sold meat and weed. I am a master diver, you hear that? You know? Jordan Belfort: And then once right after lunch. Jordan Belfort: Who? The book, motherfucker, the book! Yeah, I'm sure. I started this website because I wanted to help people like you to maximize their potential and achieve their dreams. This right here is the land of opportunity. Am I crazy? Act as if you have unmatched confidence and then people will surely have confidence in you. Donnie Azoff: Champagne. Sort: Relevant Newest # movies # leonardo dicaprio # martin scorsese # wolf of wall street # the wolf of wall street Come on. All day long, decimal points, high frequencies. Mark Hanna: Ok, you're going to want to raise those numbers. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. Me, I jack it 12-15 times a week. The Wolf of Wall Street Quotes. QuotesGram
Property Management Missoula Montana, Fgteev Shawn Age, Travis Davis Kalispell Mt Accident, How To Reply To Happy Teachers Day, Articles W